Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → FGR-saberopus relations
FGR-saberopus relations
2017-11-12, 7:42 AM #1
It's high time to discuss this. For years now these two of our distinguished members have quarreled, though it has all been expressed in a rather low-key manner. I gather that their divisions may not be the gravest, but this needs addressing all the same.

These are two members whom I respect and whose contributions I enjoy, and I have always felt that way. Why, then, should they not coexist with the sort of harmony they share in my feelings toward them? This eludes me. They both make it so easy for others to get along with them. It would only be logical for two people with that trait to meet with mutual understanding and camaraderie. But it hasn't been so, at least not for a long time now.

FGR and saberopus are on this same planet and on this same Massassi, and that's the only way I would have it. If only they thought the same! If only they trod common ground and evaded the path of ill will. I believe their animosity is woven from the thin threads of misconception, their hostility extracted from the sour fruits of false impression. That's the only interpretation that makes sense to me, for what I have seen of them both leaves me with no other explanation for their incompatibility.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2017-11-12, 8:05 AM #2
Though the OP has included several dubious assertions

Quote:
distinguished members

Quote:
same planet

Quote:
sour fruits

I accept his concern in the spirit it is intended.

However, would someone repeatedly post sentences consisting solely of TODOA acronyms if they weren't a crypto-FGR supporter?

https://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?67872-we-are-all-one&p=1205116&highlight=#post1205116
2017-11-12, 8:05 AM #3
I still wish that GBK was active 'round here, so we could invade currently-popular threads with inane SGC2C + Penny Arcade references and hopefully kill those threads in the process*.

I think saberopus, who is a poop, liked those instances.

* = Never actually worked
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2017-11-12, 8:05 AM #4
we are all one have a nice ~*0*~day~*0*~!
former entrepreneur
2017-11-12, 8:17 AM #5
Originally posted by saberopus:
However, would someone repeatedly post sentences consisting solely of TODOA acronyms if they weren't a crypto-FGR supporter?

https://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?67872-we-are-all-one&p=1205116&highlight=#post1205116

holy ****
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2017-11-12, 3:22 PM #6
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
I still wish that GBK was active 'round here, so we could invade currently-popular threads with inane SGC2C + Penny Arcade references and hopefully kill those threads in the process*.

I think saberopus, who is a poop, liked those instances.

* = Never actually worked

Also of note, Necromubeki almost pulled this off by resurrecting his Koobie-minion. Thankfully banished back to his crypt just in time, by the noble paladin, yours truly.
2017-11-12, 5:31 PM #7
Paging @GBK
2017-11-12, 11:23 PM #8
Forget it, saberopus.

The Fall of # Massassi is Chinatown.
2017-11-13, 12:48 AM #9
Also, since someone else made a thread 'bout me, I can't just let this opportunity go.

[Unable to find specified attachment]

OHHH HOW I HAD 15 MINUTES OF INTERNET FAME OHHH ALMOST 5 YEARS AGO OHHH NOW I ONLY HAVE INTERNET LAME OHH-

-bleh, even I'm getting vaguely bored of this.

. . I wonder if Spiral has some money to loan.

Alas, at one point, I had almost everything...
2017-11-13, 6:16 AM #10
Now you just have...

Nothing.
I had a blog. It sucked.

↑ Up to the top!