Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 1,361 to 1,367 of 1367

Thread: Computer Science and Math and Stuff

Admiral of Awesome
    I hope so. Considering the demographics of ad blocker users I can’t imagine many of them will put up with Chrome if it breaks ublock origin.

Child's Play CharitySon of Krokodile XVI
    Firefox extensions were broken for a little while a couple of weeks ago, and I browsed the web without an ad blocker for the first time in ages. It was a horrible experience.

"Has it won yet?"

Anyone else use uMatrix?
    SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
    -----------------------------@%

At one point, I did, because uBlock Origin was slowing down Firefox due to a bug (I believe). When that got fixed, I switched to uBO.

uMatrix seems like a cool idea, but I could never motivate myself to do anything but spastically click on different parts of the grid until things looked peachy, and since this seemed so random, I thought I might as well just make it completely automatic and used uBlock Origin instead.

I wonder how that affects Opera. They use Chromium as well but offer a built in ad blocker. So they're probably very interested in keeping it working.
    Sorry for the lousy German

^^vv<><>BASTART
    https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2...f-destruction/

Y'all would probably find this deconstruction of the Uber business model interesting.

^^vv<><>BASTART

It's not about how much you earn, it's about how much you're worth. And who's worth the most? Companies that lose money.