Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi Poll Parade: Favorite Wordster
Massassi Poll Parade: Favorite Wordster
2018-01-04, 8:52 AM #1
After one year of sweet Trump action, whenever the Reverend Reid Jonversor ball gets rolling, the same topics get repeated over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over

(Said mr. TodoaLUM ad Nauseam)

So which one of the wordsmiths is your favorite?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2018-01-04, 8:54 AM #2
Honestly, Reid reverend and jon all have melded in my mind
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2018-01-04, 9:07 AM #3
No malice intended, by the way. It's just that I tend to (pretend that I) notice patterns in things (mostly Massassi threads), and after one year of Sweet Trump Action™ - each time I check that thread out when someone else has posted on it and scroll a bit upwards on the page ... the same discussion from 30 pages past still seems to be going on.
2018-01-04, 11:19 AM #4
Definitely not me.
2018-01-04, 11:22 AM #5
Nikumubeki I wanted to tell you that your `lil poem in the SW thread had me double take to see if koobie had been unbanned. Then I noticed you didn't ruin it with a bunch of extraneous smilies like he would have.
2018-01-04, 11:23 AM #6
I vote for Jon`C for having brought ~these~ wonderful guys to my attention.
2018-01-04, 11:23 AM #7
As commander of the pretentious partrol, I definitely could not also the most talented writer, so I voted for everyone I believe writes more clearly than I.
2018-01-04, 11:24 AM #8
Can't into writing
2018-01-04, 11:24 AM #9
Originally posted by Reverend Jones:
your `lil poem in the SW thread

2018-01-04, 11:28 AM #10
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
No malice intended, by the way. It's just that I tend to (pretend that I) notice patterns in things (mostly Massassi threads), and after one year of Sweet Trump Action™ - each time I check that thread out when someone else has posted on it and scroll a bit upwards on the page ... the same discussion from 30 pages past still seems to be going on.

Being good at recognizing patterns is a sign of high intelligence and moral fiber.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2018-01-04, 2:39 PM #11
Originally posted by mb:

tru
2018-01-05, 1:54 AM #12
It happens all the time that I think I'm reading Jon and then realize I'm reading Reid, and vice versa.
former entrepreneur
2018-01-05, 2:07 AM #13
Originally posted by mb:

They're probably just pulling a reverse Floppy.
Sorry for the lousy German
2018-01-05, 2:14 AM #14
Originally posted by Eversor:
It happens all the time that I think I'm reading Jon and then realize I'm reading Reid, and vice versa.

That’s ok, lots of times people will quote a post of yours, and I’ll realize I didn’t even notice it the first time.
2018-01-05, 2:33 AM #15
Originally posted by Jon`C:
That’s ok, lots of times people will quote a post of yours, and I’ll realize I didn’t even notice it the first time.

Yeah I do that with your posts all the time too.
former entrepreneur
2018-01-05, 2:46 AM #16
Do you guys ever go back and read old posts, and occasionally think to yourself, "Man, I really agree with this", just before seeing that you wrote it yourself?
2018-01-05, 3:11 AM #17
Originally posted by Eversor:
Yeah I do that with your posts all the time too.

Yeah. It’s almost like you don’t read anything. It’s good that you don’t let it stop you from replying.
2018-01-05, 3:29 AM #18
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Yeah. It’s almost like you don’t read anything. It’s good that you don’t let it stop you from replying.

Ouch, those are some strong words, Reid. Or Jon. Whichever one you are.
former entrepreneur
2018-01-08, 3:21 AM #19
Sometimes I see Joncy's posts and I can't remember me being that much of a dick until I notice what the orange writing says.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!