Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Tide Pod Memes
Tide Pod Memes
2018-01-19, 1:23 PM #1
Anyone who has touched the internet in the last month has probably seen some kind of Tide pod eating meme.

Well this whole thing has just conjured up memories for me of this place, and a certain Cazor posting pictures of himself chugging laundry detergent from the detergent cup while holding a very large container of detergent. Also pics of him banging a cardboard cutout of C3P0.

But most of the pictures posted from that far back are little tiny X's because they're so old.

Any old farts on here who were young farts back then that remember what I'm talking about. Memory lane everyone.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2018-01-19, 1:49 PM #2
Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
Anyone who has touched the internet in the last month has probably seen some kind of Tide pod eating meme.

Well this whole thing has just conjured up memories for me of this place, and a certain Cazor posting pictures of himself chugging laundry detergent from the detergent cup while holding a very large container of detergent. Also pics of him banging a cardboard cutout of C3P0.

But most of the pictures posted from that far back are little tiny X's because they're so old.

Any old farts on here who were young farts back then that remember what I'm talking about. Memory lane everyone.

Funny thing is the site Encyclopedia Dramatica had this picture in their gallery of "Star Wars fans" for a long time. They also had an article on Tony Stockert (Cazor) but failed to make the connection it was him. I doubt the picture is still there, if the site weren't often NSFW I'd see if I could track it down.
My blawgh.
2018-01-19, 1:49 PM #3
Huh. I have a picture of me from 2006 in which I was pretending to drink Tide. I remember when the picture was taken thinking of Massassi, but I just assumed that everyone on the internet joked about drinking detergent. Weird.
former entrepreneur
2018-01-19, 2:47 PM #4
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
Funny thing is the site Encyclopedia Dramatica had this picture in their gallery of "Star Wars fans" for a long time. They also had an article on Tony Stockert (Cazor) but failed to make the connection it was him. I doubt the picture is still there, if the site weren't often NSFW I'd see if I could track it down.

the tony stockert article still exists, but the images are all broken
I had a blog. It sucked.
2018-01-19, 4:43 PM #5
Cazor on cazor watching cazor anyone?
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2018-01-19, 10:06 PM #6
Have you pissing on youself at school any time?

Edit: hey kop snake, what's up sugartits?
2018-01-19, 10:23 PM #7
[Unable to find specified attachment]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!