Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → China is an Orwellian dystopia
China is an Orwellian dystopia
2018-03-26, 2:17 AM #1
I read some stuff about China that's pretty worrying. I read a claim that they're slowly tipping the status quo of world powers in their favor via the influence of "soft power". Based on the other stuff I've read, that'll probably suck more than this current AMERICA business if Chinese domination is in the cards.

China's implemented a social rating system for its citizens. Various things increase or decrease your score and you're allowed or denied services based on that. Also they have some pretty heavy-duty facial recognition with their infinite cameras, not all of which are positioned strictly to record public spaces. Not that surveillance is a Chinese exclusive or anything, but they seem to be taking it further.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2018-03-26, 7:05 AM #2
MeowMeowBeenz
2018-03-26, 9:11 AM #3
They are also tag teaming the biosphere into submission with USA USA USA so it makes sense that they would be similarly disgusting as the west on info issues
Epstein didn't kill himself.

↑ Up to the top!