Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi Poll Parade: Should Koobie be unbanned
Massassi Poll Parade: Should Koobie be unbanned
2018-06-08, 11:10 PM #1
I say yes, he should definitely be unbanned. He was banned pretty lightly to begin with. His main problem was falling out of favor with the r/PretentiousPatrol. The blame is partly on Koobie himself, of course, for trying to ... be. That said, this forum has had people who were far worse and who were never banned at all or permanently.

DISCLAIMER: the above is based on this thread
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2018-06-08, 11:16 PM #2
Brian banned him for spamming.
2018-06-08, 11:17 PM #3
No, really. You already got him unbanned. Everybody treated him nice because Brian told us to. He got bored within three weeks, started treating the forum like his own personal commode again, and got banned for it.

Have you forgotten this already?
2018-06-08, 11:18 PM #4
Yeah, he posted garbage almost nonstop. It wasn't even mildly clever and didn't involve any effort.
2018-06-09, 7:11 AM #5
Massassi Threat Parade - Part Trois
2018-06-09, 7:15 AM #6
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
That said, this forum has had people who were far worse and who were never banned at all or permanently.

i was banned once tyvm

dont unban koobie
I had a blog. It sucked.

↑ Up to the top!