Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anything thread titles
Anything thread titles
2018-08-04, 5:11 PM #1
you don't need put anything in the title. it's redundant. you can just make the title the topic that the thread is supposed to be about
former entrepreneur
2018-08-04, 5:11 PM #2
AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING

this one isn't actually redundant, because it's about anything thread titles. If I did it like you guys, it'd be "Anything anything thread titles".
former entrepreneur
2018-08-04, 5:18 PM #3
"Anything" thread titles
2018-08-04, 5:21 PM #4
And what if I want to make a topic about ONLY achievable compression ratios in ONLY the small block Chevy engine? I would call it "ONLY compression ratios for SBC engines"

But then Reid would go off topic and start talking about how cylinder boring .20" is safe but at .30" over you get heating problems, so then I would make another thread called "Anything small block chevy engine" where we could talk about overboring or cams or electronic ignitions or why timing gears are way more badass than timing chains or anything not just compression
2018-08-04, 5:23 PM #5
2018-08-04, 5:31 PM #6
Originally posted by Steven:
And what if I want to make a topic about ONLY achievable compression ratios in ONLY the small block Chevy engine? I would call it "ONLY compression ratios for SBC engines"

OFF TOPIC

not a thread about "only" thread titles but you're welcome to start one
former entrepreneur
2018-08-04, 5:31 PM #7
Originally posted by Steven:
"Anything" thread titles

damnit i just pulled my hair out now i need a toupee
former entrepreneur

↑ Up to the top!