Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Michael MacFarlane the Massassian fanfic
Michael MacFarlane the Massassian fanfic
2018-09-03, 3:17 AM #1
"I'll be right with you, honey," Michael said to his wife who was watching Law & Order: Trial by Jury. She was waving a gavel in the air, which enhanced her viewing experience. He was caught up in a particularly difficult case. A woman had been murdered. There was much doubt as to the guilt of the defendant, but the state wanted him on death row. The governor was up for reelection, and the much-publicized case would be pivotal in the campaign. Michael believed the man was innocent. Michael knew he was. As the two had locked eyes, Michael had gazed into the man's soul. Most of the time it would have been different. Usually the defendant will have committed the crime. But within the mind of this particular man, Michael was not met with evil. Instead he saw fear, sorrow, and anger. He saw an old familiar enemy. He saw injustice.

"Michael, please come!" his wife hurried. "I need you to point out some of the judicial goofs in this episode." Michael obliged, nestling on the couch by her. She was feeling a little frisky. She brought the gavel down to Michael's crotch and gave him a gentle tap. "The handsome man is to be sentenced to a night of ecstatic pleasure with his wife!" she giggled. But Michael was in no mood for play. Like the dark about to veil their home into the night, the case was a ubiquitous shroud to his mind.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2018-09-03, 3:54 AM #2
See, Kroko, I read that fanfic of yours (or its start, at any rate) whereas you still refuse to watch this Magrucko 3 secret level gameplay video or download something that's free to download.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2018-09-03, 3:58 AM #3
"Michael, please come!" his wife begged, as she had done countless of times before. But Michael could not. He could never come again.

Not while injustice was allowed to reign free!
2018-09-03, 5:18 AM #4
Dammit FGR! Good points though.
2018-09-03, 10:14 AM #5
this thread
2018-09-03, 10:17 AM #6
saberopus, which one do you prefer - Kroko's MacFarlane fanfic or my "Antony (Alistair) & MacFarlane (MacFarlane)" scenario in DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum?
2018-09-03, 10:20 AM #7
whichever one is most erotic, so definitely the DXN scenario
2018-09-03, 9:22 PM #8
Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter in this tale. It's already better than any, hm, pretendous post in this place from Jan 20th 2017 onwards (and also before, but eh).
2018-09-03, 9:33 PM #9
Does it strike anybody here as at least a little bit pretentious to be going into every thread and declaring whether or not it is more or less pretentious than the rest?
2018-09-04, 1:13 AM #10
Guys! Please let's not get into that sort of thing here. I think there is something to like about everyone we have left on the forum, and I appreciate that you're all sticking around. We should cherish the fact that after all these years, we have this small group of people, originally brought here by common interests, who still want to share ideas and emotions with each other. Thanks!
2018-09-04, 9:20 AM #11
Sorry!
2018-09-04, 9:21 AM #12
Originally posted by Reverend Jones:
Does it strike anybody here as at least a little bit pretentious to be going into every thread and declaring whether or not it is more or less pretentious than the rest?

I think it's funny
former entrepreneur
2018-09-04, 9:22 AM #13
Read that post like:

I think it's funny

As in, it's halfway between a question and a statement
former entrepreneur
2018-09-04, 11:15 AM #14
Originally posted by Reverend Jones:
Sorry!

No problem! Thank you for understanding, RJ.

↑ Up to the top!