Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Predpack, does anyone still have this old collection of skins?
Predpack, does anyone still have this old collection of skins?
2018-09-06, 12:25 AM #1
Hey guys, wow, I haven't used this site since the late 90s and I'm excited to see that it's still active. I'm looking for an old mod, or I guess it was just a collection of skins that worked with BFP 2? It was a bunch of Beast Wars Transformers skins called something like the "Predpack", and all the links I can find are long since dead. By chance does anyone have a copy of any of the versions? I used to be friends with the guys that put it out, this was waaaaaay back of course, and I was hoping it might be possible to revisit that bit of nostalgia.

Thanks in advance,
Ablehnen
2018-09-06, 12:47 AM #2
Hey there, you'll probably have better luck for this at http://www.jkhub.net since far more JK editors/players visit that site instead of this one
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2018-09-06, 2:26 AM #3
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
Hey there, you'll probably have better luck for this at http://www.jkhub.net since far more JK editors/players visit that site instead of this one

Ah, will do, thanks!
2018-09-06, 7:13 AM #4
You sure about that? If so, is there some secret community? Main page hasn't updated since 2009 and forums appear deader than ours?

2018-09-06, 7:52 AM #5
Oh, JKHub isn't exactly thriving either, but I'm quite sure more people with old JK stuff in their archives visit that one more often than this one.

(Also, the current owner of JKHub, Giraffe, did make some post on the front page two or three years ago (the JKHub main page removes "old" news articles after a while), the 2009 one is just the permanent announcement posted by Zeq)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2018-09-06, 8:26 AM #6
Haha, I get it. I didn't look past the first post; there are a ton of newer posts just below that one. Confusing :-| Er... Sad!
2018-09-06, 8:45 AM #7
Our main page has a pretty high activity/user ratio IMO
2018-09-06, 10:02 AM #8
So just to be clear, I love jkhub.net and I've always loved it. It's a fantastic idea and essentially what I always wanted the Massassi EC (Editor's Corner) to be but never had time to do. (Editor's Corner used to let people upload screenshots of their work and it was featured on the main page).

↑ Up to the top!