Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anything funny and/or inappropriate jokes
Anything funny and/or inappropriate jokes
2018-10-26, 8:42 PM #1
I had a job interview earlier this week. It was the third (hopefully final) interview with increasingly important interviewers. The first one was a simple screening interview, the second was a competency interview, and the third one was a chemistry interview to see if I was a good fit. The interviewer, after greetings and very simple get-to-know-you questions, said "Tell me a joke."

These are my four favorite jokes. I told him only the first one, as they are increasingly inappropriate.

Quote:
A pirate captain walks into a pirate bar. The pirate captain has a ship steering wheel attached to the front of his pants. The pirate bartender says, "Arrr cap'n, ye have a steering wheel attached to yer crotch." The pirate captain responds, "Aye, it's driving me nuts!"

Quote:
A couple that had been married a long time were going to bed. The wife looks at herself in the mirror and says, "I feel fat and ugly and unattractive. Give me a compliment." So the husband says, "You have excellent vision."

Quote:
A stranger is sitting in a pub in Ireland and sees an old man at the end of the bar. The old man is quite melancholy, so the stranger asks why he is so gloomy. "I built and ran this pub for 18 years. But no one calls me Murphy the Barman. I made that statue in the town square, but no one calls me Murphy the Artist. I also built that fine sailboat down the bay, but no one calls me Murphy the Boat-builder. But man, ya get caught ****ing one goat..."

Quote:
Three econometricians go hunting. They come across a big, beautiful buck. The first fires, but misses a meter to the left. The second fires, but misses a meter to the right. The third shouts, "We got it! We got it!"

Tell me your best/favorite joke(s).
2018-10-27, 1:12 AM #2
After contemplating for a long time, a young man decides to join a monastery to become a monk.

The head monk tells him on arrival: "Welcome. There's only one rule here: complete silence. Once every ten years I will come to you and ask you how you are doing. Other than that: no talking allowed"

The novice nods and goes to his tiny chamber.

After ten years of complete silence, the head monk visits him in his room and asks: "how are you doing?"

The man says: "I'm good, but the matress is a bit too hard"

The head monk nods and goes away.

Ten more years in complete silence pass.

After those ten years, the head monk goes to the man in his room and asks again: "how are you doing?"

The man replies: "I'm doing fine, but the soup is a bit too salty for my taste".

Another ten years pass, of deep contemplation and disciplined study in complete, unbroken silence.

The head monk, after those ten long years, goes back to the man and asks: "how are you doing?"

The man replies: "I'm fine, but I could use another blanket, it gets cold here at night".

Another ten years pass in complete silence.

The head monk goes back to check on the monks, and asks our man: "How are you doing?"

The man replies: "Hmmm... I think this isn't for me anymore, I'm thinking about leaving the monastery"

The head monk replies: "I'm not surprised! Ever since you been here, all you did was whine"
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2018-10-28, 8:24 PM #3
My son, six years old, told me his favorite joke:

Quote:
What kind of bees make milk?

Boo-bees.
2018-10-28, 8:31 PM #4
? please explain
2018-10-28, 9:37 PM #5
I'll tell you when you're older
2018-10-28, 9:45 PM #6
i'm p. mature for my age pls tell me
2018-10-29, 7:59 AM #7
Is there something wrong with me? I've probably heard hundreds or thousands of funny jokes throughout my life but the only one I can ever recall is the interrupting cow knock-knock joke.
2018-10-29, 9:08 AM #8
When I was in college one of my professors told me to always have a joke ready. Probably one of the best (and only) things I learned in her course. I can't remember many jokes either, so I made sure to remember those four jokes (the first in particular) in case I ever need to tell a joke or break tension or give a speech or whatever.

↑ Up to the top!