Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → T-O:DOA2 updated
T-O:DOA2 updated
2019-05-17, 1:21 PM #1
Hey guys I heard that FGR made an updated version of his Jedi Knight level T-O:DOA2 ( Take-Off: Destiny of Alderaan 2: The Sole Jedi). I wish we could have the updated version on Massassi. I heard that FGR has submitted the updated version for uploading. This means that it is now up to Brian to upload it. Brian is a busy man though so we'll see. I'm keeping my thumbs up and praying to kak.

Are you guys hyped for the T-O:DOA2 update?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2019-05-17, 1:24 PM #2
The only thing, I repeat the ****ingly only thing I caraea bout in the *rest of my life[/b] is* that the TOADA:2 is NOT update on massassai to "new version"

this will never end it has to end now otherwise when will it ever stop?
2019-05-17, 2:26 PM #3
Damn it s'opus I need you on Team T-O:DOA2 Update
2019-05-18, 8:32 AM #4
UPDATE: no update. :(
2019-05-18, 9:06 AM #5
This thread does not deliver.
My blawgh.
2019-05-18, 9:19 AM #6
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
This thread does not deliver.

It does, but not anything you'd want it to.
2019-05-18, 5:13 PM #7
everyone who posted in this thread should be banned
2019-05-19, 3:08 AM #8
UPDATE: nothing...yet! I bet we'll get there though. The update is coming, I can feel it!
2019-05-19, 10:09 AM #9

also for future links:

Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2019-05-19, 11:34 AM #10
Dude, that was pretty pretentious right there! (Please leave your hat at the door. ;) )
2019-05-19, 12:16 PM #11
SABEROPIUM

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

BUT YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE
2019-05-20, 7:56 AM #12
Posted it (or rather, the download link) on JKHub instead:
http://www.jkhub.net/project/show.php?projid=808
2019-05-20, 11:54 AM #13
what's TODOA
2019-05-21, 1:29 AM #14
Brian, give us a sign!
2019-05-21, 2:23 AM #15
In all seriousness, the Nikumubeki and I (his associate the Krokodile) would fully understand if Brian's just not interested in uploading these things to Massassi anymore. We realize he has a job and a family and that there are surely things that are more fulfilling and rewarding for him to do with his free time than uploading level submissions to Massassi. Brian has done a wonderful service for us nostalgics to maintain the site after Cool Matty relinquished the throne back to him. If we're past the end of the line for the level submissions, we (the Nikumubeki and the Krokodile) fully accept and support that while appreciating everything Brian has done for Massassi and Jedi Knight modding over the many years.

As far as these fringe latter-day level releases, we (the Nikumubeki and I, his associate the Krokodile) accept the fact that Brian doesn't owe us a platform whatsoever, and there is a vast internet out there full of alternative channels via which to deliver this content. The reason we'd love to see it on Massassi is because this is by far the dearest of the relevant communities to us.

Brian also does not owe us an explanation. The overarching request in this thread to hear from Brian stems not from a misguided sense of indignation, of which we stress there is absolutely none, but from our natural urge for closure. Brian is in no way obliged to accommodate us, however, and so this will be my last bump to this thread as my intent is not to pester anyone. If the updated version of Take-Off: Destiny of Alderaan 2: The Sole Jedi will not get uploaded on Massassi, then so it will be and we will move on from this topic.
2019-05-21, 2:35 AM #16
Might do to have some sort of comment telling people they should try JkGfxMod if JK doesn't work on their computer anymore.
2019-05-22, 8:19 AM #17
I'm not ignoring you on purpose. I'll try to get to it today. I've so many other interests these days that it's difficult to make time to work on the site. It's difficult, after 8-9 hours of sitting in front of a computer for work, to do it some more in the evenings or weekends.

I'm not sure if it's the case with this level, but it's pretty annoying when a "new version" comes out that requires some other external mod. It seems better to keep up both versions instead of replacing it. Also Nikumubeki historically isn't that great at writing descriptions or requirements so I have to spend time trying to decipher what is actually going on.
2019-05-22, 8:24 AM #18
Well, I for one lost interest in this thing so I removed the instructions from here
2019-05-22, 11:35 AM #19
Ehhh so that seems less helpful? Hopefully the instructions are in the email. I don't understand your need wipe things from existence. You could edit the post and say, "hey, here's the thing!" but why delete all the content? It just makes following the threads confusing. It's obviously your decision but meh.
2019-05-22, 9:15 PM #20
It's cool, just forget about the request.
2019-05-23, 2:27 PM #21
gettin petty in here

What is this, the Massassi Discord?

↑ Up to the top!