Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Who is going to Area 51?
Who is going to Area 51?
2019-07-12, 11:12 PM #1
Does anyone want to camp out together?
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2019-07-12, 11:38 PM #2
The borderline-psychotic misanthrope in me hopes.... too many to arrest.

Edit: but ya as a non-american, nope, not even gonna joke about going.
2019-07-12, 11:40 PM #3
I'd only go if I could go ironically and pound some PBR while laughing at everyone, Ignatius style.
2019-07-13, 12:31 AM #4
I think that's probably be doable
2019-07-13, 1:10 AM #5
I've seen a couple of YouTube videos of people trying to sneak in. They were stopped and diverted by men with guns and sunglasses. It was pretty cool.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2019-07-13, 1:39 AM #6
If the US government were seriously concerned about Americans storming the base, they would evacuate and leave nothing for people to find.

If this ended up happening even if the US government didn't think it would, and it was only a few people, they would arrest everyone.

If this ended up happening even if the US government didn't think it would, and it was hundreds of thousands of people, they would drop bombs on the crowd.

But yeah, I mean, y'all gonna pull on that thread eventually, might as well find out how they'll react this fall. Not that it will, I'm just saying.
2019-07-13, 7:16 AM #7
It's my understanding that lots of the stuff that was there that wasn't ultra spoopy has moved, since lots of people who used to live and work there now live and work in north and central Utah, so I figure that lots of the stuff that was ultra spoopy has probably moved as well.
2019-07-13, 10:27 AM #8
Originally posted by Jon`C:
If this ended up happening even if the US government didn't think it would, and it was hundreds of thousands of people, they would drop bombs on the crowd.

Goddamn, they'd go that far just to protect a few flying saucers?
2019-07-13, 10:52 AM #9
You forgot about the ark of the covenant, information about Hitler and the secret Nazis bases on the moon and antarctica, water fluoridation labs, documents on Bilderberg child sex rings.
2019-07-13, 11:08 AM #10
Lockheed Martin intellectual property
2019-07-13, 12:25 PM #11
Those are all in the NSA data center in Bluffdale UT (I live in the worst/best state) now, except for the sex ring thing, that's here
2019-07-13, 1:17 PM #12
Hundreds of thousands of people storming any US military base are going to be dealt with harshly and if occurring in the US we would certainly have nationwide martial law. Had to google the Area 51 thing though.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2019-07-14, 6:55 PM #13
Less than fifty people will show up. Most of them will hang out and get drunk. A few will wander into the dessart and need to be rescued for heat exhaustion. A couple might die if they are particularly stupid and unused to the dessart.

If a huge number of people actually showed up, large numbers of people would die due to insufficient water and rescue infrastructure.
2019-07-14, 7:58 PM #14
I'm actually considering showing up nearby to interview those people and make a short documentary if the classes I want to take next semester fill up before my registration opens up.

↑ Up to the top!