Thread: Anything Werner Herzog in Star Wars

Anything Werner Herzog in Star Wars

Well?
    sniff

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    you ****ers always post threads like this without any link or ****, god damn am i supposed to just know, or open up a new tab and google this to find out w/e tf it is you want to talk about? the audacity

JK spooky boy, I don't know anything about any Werner in SW but that sounds pretty funny and great. Is he going to play Ponda Bobba's dad?

I know no more than you do ****er
    sniff

I'm getting so off-put by Disney that I don't even know if I can judge anything clearly anymore. I've been thinking that Avengers Endgame is a great place to divorce from the MCU as it pretty much wraps everything up pretty nicely. Although, I saw somewhere recently that Disney is going to have some absurd amount of content available in some package that bundles several streaming services for a nice price so I may be lured into it. Anyway, for some reason I've been optimistic about Star Wars lately but I'm still pretty indifferent to this new show.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

Oh, I thought this thread was about which part of Star Wars resembles "getting shot by a random weirdo in a forest in the middle of an interview and brushing it off as a flesh wound" the most.

My brother is in this show

I think he used to post on massassi

Is this a first?

redneck kids shoot eachother with pellet guns for fun

first massasian in star wars? Thats an historic occasion
    sniff

He did used to post on massassi, for a while quite often, IIRC. Uberslug, right? He's acting in the show, or something behind the scenes?

Hate to break it to y'all but they filmed some of the SW prequels in the United States of America and I'm in the background of a few shots a thousand or so miles over the horizon.

"Has it won yet?"

Huh, is that the guy who ran the chicken franchise in Breaking Bad?? Now he is distributing spice?
    SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
    -----------------------------@%

Quote Originally Posted by saberopus View Post
    He did used to post on massassi, for a while quite often, IIRC. Uberslug, right? He's acting in the show, or something behind the scenes?

Hate to break it to y'all but they filmed some of the SW prequels in the United States of America and I'm in the background of a few shots a thousand or so miles over the horizon.
    Yeah, Uberslug! He's a STORMTROOPER

Fourth from the right in this photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.ne...ZZ005A3A65.jpg

Hot damn! A real life stormtrooper!

That's rad.

Quote Originally Posted by ECHOMAN View Post
    Huh, is that the guy who ran the chicken franchise in Breaking Bad?? Now he is distributing spice?
    no
    sniff

I wonder if we'll get to see Imperial remedial physical training in this new show.
    "I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

"Has it won yet?"

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    no
    I checked IMDb, and it is. Also, Bill Burr is listed as well.
    SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
    -----------------------------@%

Quote Originally Posted by ECHOMAN View Post
    I checked IMDb, and it is. Also, Bill Burr is listed as well.
    Oh lmao I thought you were talking about carl weathers.
    sniff

Does Werner Herzog eat his own Bantha hide knee boots in the movie?