Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anything Long Pork
Anything Long Pork
2019-08-28, 2:38 PM #1
I finally buckled down and through prodigious eating and time under a barbell have managed to get myself over 200 pounds.

:neckbeard::neckbeard::neckbeard:

It's a big milestone in what will probably be my short life (which lmao will probably be ended by famine or some **** lolololol)

What have you all been doing to maintain your human meat to make it delicious and filling for when the lower classes without your seven or eight degrees all of you (ignoring most of you but talking to they) come to eat you

as much as I hate things with this branding, http://www.tacticalbarbell.com/ has been turned out to be a nice summary of all the different fitness stuff I've been into over the years. I don't eat that much meat so I've been making my whole wheat egg pasta and eating a lot of ten grain cereal with egg salad and unfortunately whey powder. Creatine is a friend I've been missing too.

I welcome discussions about making your long pork fatty and bacon like as well, as there will be need for those cuts in the coming immodest proposal.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2019-08-28, 3:14 PM #2
The heaviest I got was near 280 lbs in 2007 after living in a motel for a couple months. My normal fat self was about 255 but if I'm drinking that seems to now be around 265. I took over a month off from alcohol and pretty easily went back down to the 250s. Keeping off booze and adding cardio and I can loose weight pretty easily, I'm sure.

Weight loss food for me is what I should always stick to anyway. Meat and vegetables with no to rational sized carb portions. I have an elliptical and no excuse not to workout.

I'm also looking to sign us all up at a local BJJ gym. They've also recently added yoga, judo, and striking. If I sign us up this month I'll save the coming rate increase for a year. I started our son about five months ago.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2019-08-28, 4:15 PM #3
What do you drink?

I have been looking at BJJ as well since a Gracie school has opened up near me, seeing if I can sneak in a second black belt over the next ten years or so. I've been thinking I want to start doing heavy bag intervals for conditioning soon and I never really did traditional boxing so I might find a place to do that for a bit too.
2019-08-29, 11:16 AM #4
The heaviest I've ever been is 165lbs, currently 160.

I use a stationary bike a couple times a week because it helps me sleep; I used to do calisthenics but I work permenent nightshift and eventually the neverending exhaustion got in the way.
nope.
2019-08-30, 2:24 PM #5
Usually whiskey but I like those spiked seltzer things too. I mix it up from time to time. I bought some Stolichnaya the other night but I didn't have anything I liked to mix with it. Of course that didn't stop me from drinking it but today I picked up some orange juice and peach schnapps. Fuzzy Navels always remind me of my senior year of high school.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2019-08-30, 3:13 PM #6
really chaps my ass that everyone's still mimicking this tired thread title convention

i didn't think it could be any more chapped than it already was
2019-08-30, 3:15 PM #7
ah sorry Spook I'm not trying to rag on you, you don't deserve it.

Let's pretend, like, say KROKO made a thread titled "Anything Living in FGR's Shadow as noteable Finnsassians", then I'd be like wow **** you kork
2019-08-30, 4:11 PM #8
Originally posted by Wookie06:
Usually whiskey but I like those spiked seltzer things too. I mix it up from time to time. I bought some Stolichnaya the other night but I didn't have anything I liked to mix with it. Of course that didn't stop me from drinking it but today I picked up some orange juice and peach schnapps. Fuzzy Navels always remind me of my senior year of high school.

I like whiskey spiked with seltzer what what

sab i have a quarter of a mind to start a thread called 'anything saber o'pus' chapped ass'
2019-08-31, 1:59 PM #9
Should my legacy here only be that my thread naming convention annoys saberopus then I'll be a content old man.

2019-08-31, 2:02 PM #10
:argh:
2019-09-01, 2:11 AM #11
Either way, Disney will declare your legacy non-canon. Along with TODOA.
2019-09-01, 8:51 AM #12
Jonesie does this thread say Anything Disney? Does it say Anything Movies? No? No?!
2019-09-01, 8:56 AM #13
Does it say the Truth Of the Destruction Of Anything? No!!!
2019-09-01, 9:26 AM #14
Oh, is that TODOA?

2019-09-01, 9:53 AM #15
potentially
2019-09-01, 12:03 PM #16
So many layers. Good job Massassi!

↑ Up to the top!