Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anything talktotransformer.com
Anything talktotransformer.com
2019-09-01, 3:12 PM #1
(10 reviews)

Sep 27, 2004 | 1 product found | Reviewed by: The only issue I have with this kit is that the power supply was not included. You need to purchase another power supply.

Was this review helpful to you?
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2019-09-01, 3:13 PM #2
Yes (0) No (0) Report this review

My husband loves them. The only thing I am looking at to improve is the "pops" on the bottom of the box. I hope we get an improvement in quality from them. They were purchased for the 2 of us so they will always be ours now. If you were looking for these and they were out of stock, don't hesitate and order one!

by: alex from austin TX on 12/12/2015

Product: Qiwa 8-Piece Dental Pack

i am so happy to have the box

by: David S from Newburg PA on 12/06/2015

Product: Qiwa 8-Piece Dental Pack

I really love the box we received. It has the right dimensions and the colors and the writing and the picture of the product were very clear.

by: jasmin b from pflugerville TX on 10/28/2015

Product: Qiwa 8-Piece D
2019-09-01, 3:15 PM #3
"It takes 10,000 Americans to power the power grid. There are 10,000 Americans to power the power grid. This isn't even a reflection on us. They're doing that (by buying US dollars from us). The price of an American made product is the price we pay our workers for making it and our economy is the price we pay the consumer who's paying to make our products."

The US has had a strong economic and political influence by setting the global economy in motion, with the advent of the UN, NAFTA, the Export-Import Bank, etc., the ability to control prices for most domestic products, which are at the point where a company cannot afford to produce. The US has also been the chief proponent of the World Trade Organization (WTO). The WTO provides the world an international body to set international
2019-09-01, 3:34 PM #4
really chaps my ass that everyone's still mimicking me.

The two of them laughed at how bad the original "Lolita" was and how poor it actually looked (and it still looks that bad to this day). It's still not perfect.

One of the best movie examples of what not to do from the end of the sixties-70s is a movie called The Big Lebowski.

No, seriously, it's probably not up there with The Godfather, although it might have been about a man who goes looking for a girl in a movie theater.

There was no way we were giving up The Hangover and The Room without a decent version of The Big Lebowski, and we were already on the track for a full-size (though small-scale) version. That movie was like a cross-section of 20 years of American culture. People hated all of the films made before it, they loved it, they hated it, and they loved it more. The big bad of The Big Lebowski was the people who hated it the most.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2019-09-01, 4:01 PM #5
Nobody ****ing talks **** on Stanley Kubrick on my watch list for sure, let's just say I'm a fan.

I'd also like to talk about the "Big Bad" that appears in the third act of The Shining. It's a character whose identity has been made apparent since the film, and its presence in the third act feels as abrupt as it did in the first act. When we are told where he's from, we discover (briefly) that his name is Jack Torrance, just as we are learning about his family. This is probably the most overt and overtly racist and classist of all the depictions of the protagonist in the movie. In addition, his parents are named Jack and Doris. They are, in fact, a couple of other characters, each with an interesting backstory, but it feels as if they are interchangeable. When Jack is taken to the hotel room, we notice that his cell phone is switched on, and his family's phone is switched off. The implication is that there's one phone, and thus a phone, in each room, and that the phone that we
2019-09-07, 5:47 PM #6
I like the quote from Chris Mooney in the video:

When leftists get angry, it is no longer the fault of the conservative to say "Hey wait, your side is being hypocritical here. This would never happen if you were on the other side."

What's also striking about this issue are the ways the left and the right are playing the blame game. One is that the claim of "right wing censorship" is not just in the hands of journalists like @neonnovember, but that it's part and parcel of a broader cultural problem. Another is that the media outlets that are currently under pressure to defend liberal positions are refusing to, at least to the extent that some people on Twitter are pointing out exactly why certain outlets are being punished:

A video at Breitbart that showed "fake news"
2019-09-08, 6:08 AM #7
She fell to her knees, ready to accept his seed. He took a few minutes to pull out his cock and gently place it inside of her. It was surprisingly deep and soft for a human, but it was very impressive. For reasons unknown to him, he had an erection that was the size of a golf ball.

"Thank you you for helping me get to know you," he said to her with a gentle smile. "I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who need your help."

This was something she didn't want to think about, but her body begged her. She felt warm, slick and completely filled. She was completely helpless...as well as completely horny. The man stood up, took out his phone from his pocket, and made a small call for a few seconds. She tried to look serious as he stood up. He reached up to pull her into his arms, and she nearly lost her breath.

"What is your current number?" he asked.

"You don't have that right? Can I call you?"

"I would love to thank you
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2019-09-08, 7:27 AM #8
Koobie's better.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2019-09-08, 10:43 AM #9
Koobie's better. But that's probably why I went. Because it's the easiest food I've ever made. If you ask me, the best-laid plans are usually the best. That's why I don't always have an easy time cooking. I don't usually go right out and make a whole lot of food. I usually have to keep it simple. With this dish, though, I just made it up as I went along.

I have to say, though, that what you get with this is not bad. I mean, maybe it's a little dry in the beginning. And then you add in the noodles, and… I'm just going to leave it up to your taste buds to decide if it's good or not.

So, that's the basic version of the konjac (or chicken korean) dish. I hope you give this one a try and let me know whether or not you like it. Happy cooking!
2019-09-12, 10:51 PM #10

Do What Thou Wilt shall be the whole of the law, love is the law, love under will":

"Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you, according to my covenant, you shall receive their place in everlasting fire that will burn them from the foundation of the world";

And "The thief upon the cross is the one who is the defender of our common fatherland, the land from which we came."

The Apostle John wrote about the "true and only Gospel" (2 John 2:1:9):

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

John Paul wrote in Romans:

"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was afflicted, and ye visited me: naked, and ye clothed
2019-09-12, 10:54 PM #11

To light a candle is to cast a shadow. You cast a shadow because you are the one casting the shadow. The candle burns because you are the one lighting it.
2019-09-12, 11:19 PM #12
the hollow men
and the world ends
the follow men
and the burnt ends
my children are not my
my children are not my
I am the fire I am the light
the flame I am the fire
I am the flame
I am the fire I am the flame