Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Eloon Musk Cybercuck
Eloon Musk Cybercuck
2019-11-22, 7:46 PM #1
So this thing looks like someone trying to draw a DeLorean from memory
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2019-11-22, 8:37 PM #2
Powered by the SuperFX chip
2019-11-22, 11:29 PM #3
[Unable to find specified attachment]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2019-11-22, 11:57 PM #4
It was the only way they could build the frame in order to make the windows uncrackable.
2019-11-23, 4:27 PM #5
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
[Unable to find specified attachment]

Did you just make that?
2019-11-23, 6:30 PM #6
I see no dflt.mat
2019-11-23, 7:29 PM #7
This is my favorite thread of the year.
2019-11-23, 8:06 PM #8
Tesla’s founding business strategy was always making a niche product that nobody else made: electric cars. Well, since then, pretty much everybody has started making electric cars, leaving Tesla disadvantaged in a mature industry. They were stuck with no strategy, competing on margin against much more experienced companies with more established brands. The cybertruck shows that Tesla has finally regained their footing, resurrecting their corporate strategy on a new niche they can dominate.

Useless, fugly trucks.
2019-11-23, 8:09 PM #9
If it had a 4x8 bed I could maybe, possibly be tempted.

But that's a stretch.
2019-11-23, 10:37 PM #10
the worst windows release in recent memory
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2019-11-24, 8:21 AM #11
Originally posted by Spook:
If it had a 4x8 bed I could maybe, possibly be tempted.

But that's a stretch.

The only way a sheet of plywood ever touches the back of one of those trucks is if the ramp breaks.
2019-11-24, 9:32 AM #12
Hopefully Rivian offers a model with a bongo truck body or something because all these electric truck options are awful and I kind of dont want to be buying a fossil truck just for trips around or between adjacent towns.
2019-11-24, 12:56 PM #13
Originally posted by Spook:
Hopefully Rivian offers a model with a bongo truck body or something because all these electric truck options are awful and I kind of dont want to be buying a fossil truck just for trips around or between adjacent towns.

Make a green coal roller that has eight smoke machines strapped to it
2019-11-24, 1:04 PM #14
Originally posted by Jon`C:
The only way a sheet of plywood ever touches the back of one of those trucks is if the ramp breaks.

This, there's no way in a million years anyone who actually does construction uses one.

They'll be used to move nicely upholstered furniture from the store to home though.
2019-11-24, 1:06 PM #15
Is Utah the kind of place where people will attempt to murder you for driving an electric car?

That happened recently in Virginia. Some coal roller guy blasted a smokescreen in front of another guy driving a Tesla on the highway. Very cool man, owning the libs by attempting third degree murder.
2019-11-24, 1:53 PM #16
There are places where people won’t try to murder you for driving a fuel efficient vehicle?
2019-11-24, 2:35 PM #17
What happens when you need to transport something more vertical, do you leave the ramp at the job site?

Where does the heat ventilate?

Google Stadia and this, it’s been a fun week.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2019-11-24, 5:44 PM #18
Originally posted by Reid:
Is Utah the kind of place where people will attempt to murder you for driving an electric car?

That happened recently in Virginia. Some coal roller guy blasted a smokescreen in front of another guy driving a Tesla on the highway. Very cool man, owning the libs by attempting third degree murder.

Yeah there's definitely lots of rednecks but there's also areas that are pretty full of limo liberals who eat that **** up like Park City or Moab or even Salt Lake. Some areas will cheer you because they know you're burning coal to drive it though lmao
2019-11-25, 7:56 AM #19
There are lots of people who wish they were orcs.

Source: i live near Mordor.
2019-11-25, 8:39 AM #20
Does it count as "attempted murder" when you encounter a prius clogging the left lane at 15mph under the speed limit and you go around on the right? Cuz those fools generally have two reactions: look at you with complete, utter terror or get so angry they give themselves an aneurysm.

This truck is definitely ugly, but that's not the point. I drive a pickup; I use the "pickup" functionality about 30% of the time I'm driving it (I don't drive much anyway, about 7000 miles per year). People who drive pickups don't always need a pickup, but even if they need it sometimes, it makes sense to buy one instead of needing two vehicles.

I think it would be cool to have an electric truck with gobs of power and that 500 mile range! That's enough to make me consider it. 200-300 isn't enough. The only thing that sucks about this one is how ugly it is. And I mean the shape and weird bed, not the stainless/color. I think that stainless steel rocks. It's like driving around a fast-food kitchen.
2019-11-25, 9:18 AM #21
Long story short, that's when I decided that pickup trucks should be illegal to own unless you have a trade ticket or your land is zoned for agriculture.
2019-11-25, 9:23 AM #22
Originally posted by Brian:
Does it count as "attempted murder" when you encounter a prius clogging the left lane at 15mph under the speed limit and you go around on the right? Cuz those fools generally have two reactions: look at you with complete, utter terror or get so angry they give themselves an aneurysm.

Do you have a switch in your cab to produce illegal emissions that you blind drivers with after you pass them?
2019-11-25, 9:29 AM #23
No. I have a gas-powered truck. The ones you're talking about are diesel. It's already illegal in some/most/all? states to modify the emission systems but nobody (in power) cares and there's no enforcement.
2019-11-25, 9:49 AM #24
Here's an Albertan's perspective on rolling coal:

Ford Credit's gonna be in for a shock when they start repossessing all of these losermobiles and discover all of the dakka they can't legally resell.
2019-11-25, 10:16 AM #25
This thing is 100% purebred lifestyle truck, designed for people who actually want a full-size van but aren't confident enough to buy one.

It ticks practically every box for a suburban petty criminal who thinks he's "country". The killer feature is a loading ramp for your quad, so you can make a quick getaway after you get caught trespassing. The only nice thing I can say about it is that nobody who uses their truck for anything will buy one, so if you ever see one parked out in the country you'll know to call the fish cops.
2019-11-25, 10:27 AM #26
You seem very offended by this truck.
2019-11-25, 12:01 PM #27
Well Eloon did back a coup in Bolivia to get at the Lithium for the batteries for this thing it makes sense to be offended. Epstein didn't kill himself.
2019-11-25, 1:51 PM #28
I fully expect to never see one in person.

Thank god.
nope.
2019-11-25, 2:03 PM #29
Originally posted by Brian:
No. I have a gas-powered truck. The ones you're talking about are diesel. It's already illegal in some/most/all? states to modify the emission systems but nobody (in power) cares and there's no enforcement.

Well, then I wouldn't describe that move as attempted murder whatsoever. Driving slow in the fast lane is super dangerous though for sure and people who do it tend to be so self assured they don't realize they're a hazard.
2019-11-25, 8:31 PM #30
omg, I just noticed Spooks's new signature.
2019-11-25, 8:32 PM #31
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
2019-11-25, 10:01 PM #32
Originally posted by Reid:
Do you have a switch in your cab to produce illegal emissions that you blind drivers with after you pass them?

The black smoke is unburnt diesel. Basically the computer is retuned to waste fuel. It'll smoke anytime you give it full fuel under load when tuned this way.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2019-11-26, 10:01 AM #33
And trucks like that are probably producing illegal emissions all the time, not just when you can see a huge cloud of black smoke.
2019-11-26, 1:09 PM #34
Yeah those guys work at or have friends who work at shops who pass it for them. Some guy blasted me on the way out to the GSL marina the other week it was pretty impressive I could hear his penis in it's tiny squeak voice
2019-11-26, 1:22 PM #35
Rolling coal still hurts the environment less than owning an EV with coal power. Epstein accidentally killed himself while trying to fight a government assassin.
2019-11-26, 2:31 PM #36
But rolling coal causes asthma where rich people live. Epstein didn't kill himself his body was switched with that of anthony bourdain.
2019-11-28, 2:28 PM #37
https://www.standard.net/news/business/at-air-pollution-trial-diesel-brothers-owner-disavows-truck-promotion/article_9733c1cf-f473-5282-8e00-c4f3c37622da.html
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2019-11-28, 3:04 PM #38
I was Judge Shelbys gardener for a summer.
2019-11-28, 3:28 PM #39
If you stop them from rolling coal, they'll just spend that money on more fast food bags to throw out their window.
2019-11-28, 11:58 PM #40

Quote:

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact customerservice@standard.net or call 801-625-4200.

:-(
Sorry for the lousy German

↑ Up to the top!