Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Did Epstein kill himself?
Did Epstein kill himself?
2019-11-29, 12:57 AM #1
Like, I know it's this meme now and our Spook is perpetuating it here, but is it actually possible that he didn't kill himself? It seems like a clear-cut case to me where there was a suicidal inmate and lapses in monitoring the inmate allowed him to commit suicide. There was some ineptitude from the guards, at least. One of them was sleeping on the job or something. I looked up the details back when news about the suicide broke, but I've forgotten them.

I guess the controversy is just a combination of memeing and serious but misguided conspiracy theorists?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2019-11-29, 1:20 AM #2
Epstein definitely killed himself, but also only great things can come from angry paranoid people convincing each other that the pedophile billionaires did it, so I'm not going to spend much effort trying to convince people otherwise.
2019-11-29, 5:11 AM #3
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Epstein definitely killed himself, but also only great things can come from angry paranoid people convincing each other that the pedophile billionaires did it, so I'm not going to spend much effort trying to convince people otherwise.

Yeah, he killed himself. But what we see is a great testament to what people think of billionaires today.
2019-11-29, 8:47 AM #4
There has been no official explanation for his death that has made it obvious that Epstein killed himself but there also hasn't been any smoking gun revelation to support his murder. The most reasonable position right now seems to be, I don't know if Epstein killed himself. Hasn't an investigation been opened /reopened?
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2019-11-29, 4:02 PM #5
He probably killed himself, but we obviously don't know the whole story, and from what we do know, it's clear that there's plenty that Epstein was involved with that's really fishy, and he was involved in what is conspiracy of some kind. We know that there's all sorts of stuff that we don't know, such as where his money came from. There are many unanswered questions. So it's not entirely irrational to speculate. But there's also no reason why whatever conclusions you draw about this by speculating might be true.
former entrepreneur
2019-11-29, 4:37 PM #6
JFK killed himself when he attacked us on 9/11. Abducted by aliens in the `60s and replaced with a body double prior to his "assassination". The jihadists who bought him were then able to control him remotely through the mind control implants they surgically inserted into his brain.
2019-11-29, 5:21 PM #7
Originally posted by Jon`C:

Indeed, this meme is the only thing uniting the world at the moment. This is why I am spreading it.

Honestly, he killed himself, but only after Tronald Dump and Crooked Killary came into his cell and threatened him, and then threatened those guards with permanent naps if they didn't take regular ones. The cameras were looping old footage. They then went back out with the help of Nic Cage who was distracting the front desk guard.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2019-11-29, 5:38 PM #8
Billionaires are all cowards who would rather kill themselves than face any kind of hardship. Don’t believe me? I know how we can settle things. Lets do an experiment. :)
2019-11-30, 2:14 AM #9
Is that dialogue from their meeting where they threatened him? Or the planning session? Because that's pretty good Nic Cage material.
2019-11-30, 7:09 AM #10
Probably, but I suspect he had some help.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2019-11-30, 12:16 PM #11
That seems to be the conclusion Steven Knieven came to as well.

"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2019-11-30, 12:19 PM #12
right, like Michael Moore said about how Bush helped Bin Laden get away with 9/11 /s
2019-11-30, 12:47 PM #13
He's no Super Dave.
2019-11-30, 6:05 PM #14
Originally posted by Reverend Jones:
right, like Michael Moore said about how Bush helped Bin Laden get away with 9/11 /s

I'm imagining Michael Moore doing a low-budget demonstration with steel beams
former entrepreneur
2019-11-30, 7:57 PM #15
Does jet fuel melt steel beams? Truly, only the highest paid experts can tell.

Cut to a weeb making knives out of rebar with a propane forge.
2019-11-30, 8:16 PM #16
http://www.ae911truth.org/

2019-11-30, 10:30 PM #17
wookie, just curious why you posted that. We all know engineers can be wrong.
2019-11-30, 11:05 PM #18
I've some times referred to my conspiracy theorist "friend", he's big into it. He has an engineering degree too. I riled him up once by mocking the truther position that 9/11 was the first time fire melted steel.

2019-11-30, 11:49 PM #19
I always assumed the ae stood for artists and equines for 911 truth
2019-12-01, 1:04 AM #20
Everyone knows that the steel wasn't molten (melted?) by the jet fuel. But by the chemtrails chemicals.
Sorry for the lousy German
2019-12-01, 10:24 AM #21
He's into the chemtrails hard too.

↑ Up to the top!