Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi Poll Parade: Best JK/MotS Level of 2010-2019
Massassi Poll Parade: Best JK/MotS Level of 2010-2019
2019-12-29, 12:35 PM #1
Now that I've uploaded the 10th anniversary video of TODOA - not to mention to commemorate the end of the decade which saw the death of FGR - it's time to reminisce the JK/MotS releases of the 2010s.

Other than the levels, JkGfxMod is the clear winner. Which I still only remembered after posting this thread. Boh!

As for the levels, which one is your favorite?

I have, of course, played all of them (well, the ones released on Massassi), but here's a list of them as a reminder:

And while there certainly have been great ones released on JKHub as well, including SM_Liberator's masterpiece The Gunrunners Project, due to JKHub's structure I can't instantly find a comprehensive list of all of them so I went with the only one I can currently remember. Sorry!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2019-12-29, 1:46 PM #2
its still planet sith
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2019-12-30, 3:41 AM #3
Looks like I've got some catching up to do. Thanks for the list!
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2019-12-30, 7:46 AM #4
Don't forget to get JkGfxMod while at it!

Especially since I forgot to put it in the original post until now. Boh.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2019-12-31, 1:10 AM #5
Definitely not mine (Spaceport). That level is about 20% of what I envisioned. As per usual for humanity, I underestimated just how much time it would consume >>
2019-12-31, 1:05 PM #6
Grissle gets my vote.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2020-01-01, 9:19 AM #7
I voted all - because any level release for JK/MotS is a good release for what's left of this community. I have about 6-7 unreleased levels that were never finished, still bugs me to this day.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2020-01-01, 10:59 AM #8
I shamefully haven't played any but I will say "ASSAULT THE PLANETARY HYDRO CANNON" is one of my favorite titles of all time
2020-01-01, 12:36 PM #9
I don't even remember how to load a custom level. In any game for that matter.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2020-01-01, 7:25 PM #10
I've played a bunch of them and they're all awesome.

↑ Up to the top!