Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Corona Virus
Corona Virus
2020-01-31, 5:19 PM #1
I almost bought some Coronas but then I remembered I dont really drink lately and also that there is this Corona virus going around. Anyone here had someone in their area drink Corona and come down with it? Also I thought Corona was a Mexican beer and not Chinese?
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2020-01-31, 6:29 PM #2
Corona is beer?
2020-01-31, 9:40 PM #3
What Would Antony Say
2020-01-31, 11:17 PM #4
Did you drink enough of it to make this thread?
2020-02-01, 9:51 AM #5
There's also a Corona Light. Corona Light.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2020-02-01, 9:55 AM #6
This virus reminds me of the time in November 2019 when I got the seasonal flu shot for the first time ever in my life. Not because of anything related to any kind of a flu (of course, it helped that I got the shot for free), but because one of my coworkers who got the shot the year before got like a brief one-day-long bout of fever after getting the shot.

And since those shots were given out on a Thursday, I thought "hey, I want this Friday off" so I decided to get the shot as well.

Result: Aside from 1.5 days of a common cold in late December 2019 (so 1.5 months after getting the shot), I haven't gotten sick at all. In any way. And I didn't get that Friday off either.

Outrageous.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2020-03-11, 12:06 AM #7
I just want to remind you all that I was on this alarmism train at least two weeks before it was cool

2020-03-11, 12:36 AM #8
"I did this first and of course it only gains traction after someone else does it instead!" is a very FGR thing to happen.

That said, Spook, I still don't consider you one of my time-travelling alternate universe duplicates (from #massassi lore).
2020-03-11, 12:39 AM #9
For example, I had already devised DXN's last levels to be set in the Arctic way back in 2004 (at the earliest, without a doubt in 2007) so of course DX:HR from 2011 had its last levels set in the Arctic before DXN was finished (in 2013).

Damn them.

DAM
2020-03-11, 1:20 AM #10
WTH I didn't even realize about this thread when I posted mine. I remember all the messages in it now that I read them, though. Sorry about that, Spook.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2020-03-11, 9:16 AM #11
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
"I did this first and of course it only gains traction after someone else does it instead!" is a very FGR thing to happen.

That said, Spook, I still don't consider you one of my time-travelling alternate universe duplicates (from #massassi lore).

wow rude

It's okay Kroko **** like this happens to me all the time. I used to shave the sides of my head and as soon as I stopped it got cool!
2020-03-11, 10:39 AM #12
It's nice to have a thread that started w/ an earnest post instead of Spook's typical glib 'lmao @ this' reaction, tho :argh:
2020-03-11, 12:50 PM #13
how else do you expect me to guard my dying heart
2020-03-11, 8:28 PM #14
the lime kills the virus you'll be fine
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!