Thread: Corona Virus

Corona Virus

I almost bought some Coronas but then I remembered I dont really drink lately and also that there is this Corona virus going around. Anyone here had someone in their area drink Corona and come down with it? Also I thought Corona was a Mexican beer and not Chinese?
    Epstein didn't kill himself.

Admiral of Awesome
    Corona is beer?

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    What Would Antony Say

Did you drink enough of it to make this thread?

"Has it won yet?"

There's also a Corona Light. Corona Light.
    SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
    -----------------------------@%

This virus reminds me of the time in November 2019 when I got the seasonal flu shot for the first time ever in my life. Not because of anything related to any kind of a flu (of course, it helped that I got the shot for free), but because one of my coworkers who got the shot the year before got like a brief one-day-long bout of fever after getting the shot.

And since those shots were given out on a Thursday, I thought "hey, I want this Friday off" so I decided to get the shot as well.

Result: Aside from 1.5 days of a common cold in late December 2019 (so 1.5 months after getting the shot), I haven't gotten sick at all. In any way. And I didn't get that Friday off either.

Outrageous.

I just want to remind you all that I was on this alarmism train at least two weeks before it was cool

"I did this first and of course it only gains traction after someone else does it instead!" is a very FGR thing to happen.

That said, Spook, I still don't consider you one of my time-travelling alternate universe duplicates (from #massassi lore).

For example, I had already devised DXN's last levels to be set in the Arctic way back in 2004 (at the earliest, without a doubt in 2007) so of course DX:HR from 2011 had its last levels set in the Arctic before DXN was finished (in 2013).

Damn them.

DAM

Child's Play CharitySon of Krokodile XVI
    WTH I didn't even realize about this thread when I posted mine. I remember all the messages in it now that I read them, though. Sorry about that, Spook.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikumubeki View Post
    "I did this first and of course it only gains traction after someone else does it instead!" is a very FGR thing to happen.

That said, Spook, I still don't consider you one of my time-travelling alternate universe duplicates (from #massassi lore).
    wow rude

It's okay Kroko **** like this happens to me all the time. I used to shave the sides of my head and as soon as I stopped it got cool!

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    It's nice to have a thread that started w/ an earnest post instead of Spook's typical glib 'lmao @ this' reaction, tho

how else do you expect me to guard my dying heart

Unwitting troll accomplice
    the lime kills the virus you'll be fine
    If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.