Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anyone want old game CD/DVDs?
Anyone want old game CD/DVDs?
2020-06-11, 11:11 AM #1
I have a bunch of old computer games that I won't play ever again (or I've bought them on Steam and don't need the CDs anymore). Does anybody want these? I'd rather not separate and send a bunch of mailings, prefer to just box them up in one box and mail them somewhere.
2020-06-11, 6:51 PM #2
I'd ask for UT2004 but my current build doesn't have a CD drive. Plus I've got games up to my ears in my steam library :/
My blawgh.
2020-06-11, 7:24 PM #3
I was hoping somebody else would say they would want them but when I was on mobile I didn't even know you attached the picture. I think most of us will be in the same boat on this. There's some stuff that looks interesting though but who knows what kind of hassle they might pose to get running. Then there's the time aspect. I would say donate them to a local Goodwill or Salvation Army or something. Maddeningly I think that's what I did with some PS1 games I can't find anywhere.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2020-06-12, 12:47 PM #4
[Unable to find specified attachment]

Hmm, looks familiar somehow. I wonder if---

[Unable to find specified attachment]

Boh!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2020-06-13, 9:42 PM #5
I'll take them! How much do you want for all of them?
2020-06-14, 1:04 AM #6
Originally posted by SithGhost:
I'll take them! How much do you want for all of them?

If you’re in the USA, free, just pm me your name and mailing address. Otherwise let me know the country and I’ll check shipping costs.
2020-07-19, 8:12 PM #7
Thanks, Brian!

2020-07-20, 8:12 PM #8
Brian is seriously very generous. I did not want to claim that PC game offer after the previous one he sent me. He spent $80 on postage alone not to mention the value of the contents he sent us.

He mentioned a couple times some of the difficulties he and his family have been going through recently. I sure hope everything is working out!
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

↑ Up to the top!