Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Help finding an old mod
Help finding an old mod
2020-06-20, 5:58 AM #1
Does anyone remember a mod that had instant-fire lasers? The kind that spawned a 3do that stretched between your gun and the nearest impact point the second you pulled the trigger and dissipated as quickly? I've been trying to find it (I'm shocked that I didn't have it saved to my drive all these years) but haven't had any luck.
you can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word
2020-06-29, 10:07 PM #2
Are you referring to instagib? The one that was based off Unreal Tournament and it created gibs (gore parts) of your enemies when you shot them?
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2020-06-30, 9:37 AM #3
Originally posted by Dark__Knight:
Are you referring to instagib? The one that was based off Unreal Tournament and it created gibs (gore parts) of your enemies when you shot them?

Sorry I meant to specify that its not that one. It gave the Pistol and the E-11 instant shots like an instagib but it dealt its regular damage. I used to play with that on Morpheus all the time.
2020-07-02, 7:14 AM #4
I seem to remember that Chaos Weapons Pack had a weapon like that?

https://www.massassi.net/levels/files/519.shtml

I might be thinking of something else though.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2020-07-02, 11:45 AM #5
All this reminds me of the grappling hook from Leeza's Destiny 3 (+ its variants in other SP levels such as the City of Arca Tera), maybe someone converted it to a laser form.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2020-08-17, 3:57 PM #6
Lookie what I found. Not the right mod, but exactly the look I'm referring to.
This one is "Disrupters" which replaces thermals and sequence charges. The one I'm looking for does this to the pistol and the E11 (I'm pretty sure it radically changes all the others too, but alas I cannot say.)
2020-08-17, 4:04 PM #7
Guns and Such!

https://www.massassi.net/levels/files/887.shtml

↑ Up to the top!