Thread: I'm not an alien.

I'm not an alien.

I am schizophrenic. I lost everything including my fiancée and my home place in Hungary and was instituonalized both in Hungary and in Russia quite a few times, last time for 3 months straight. Now I'm on medicine which makes me frankly apathetic and living with my mom in Russia without a job, money, possessions, and the woman I loved (who now has a dog with her new boyfriend, good for them I suppose). Oh, and I'd sold my Playstation 4 Pro when I was still in Hungary, so don't have that either.

I play Skyrim and read SF books on my Kindle.

I was fine until I smoked 10 grams of weed over 2 years ago. Then I literally went crazy, convinced that this entire reality is an AI simulation (I still think that tbh) and thought that I am something akin to Doctor Who who came back in time from the future to reveal that this is a sim so that we can have a world of plenty. That bit was probably delusional.

It was a hard time for my family and friends. My life has changed entirely from living-the-dream with my fiancée and my PS4 Pro (heh) as a freelance writer to living with my mom in a different country (I had no savings) on a disability pension. And I haven't written any fiction in more than a year.

Hopefully things will pick up. It's up to me, really.

Hello Massassi. How do you do?
    Last edited by Koobie; 06-21-2020 at 07:19 AM.

Welcome back. Hope things get better for you. Own it and it likely will.

Thanks, Wookie06.

Child's Play CharitySon of Krokodile XVI
    I'm sorry to read this about your current situation. You've survived everything, though, so that must count for something. Not that long ago, I actually mentioned you on our Massassi Discord server. I've been kind of hoping for you to return, and I think I've even expected you to at some point. I didn't expect it to be precipitated by such circumstances, though. Welcome back, at any rate.

In the interest of transparency, I have to say that I wasn't completely favorable toward you on the Discord server. I said that back when I wanted you unbanned and you returned on that occasion, you brought what I called your indignance along with you, and that for this reason I was wrong to want you unbanned.

Having said that, I'm genuinely glad to have you back. I was always fascinated by you, and I can say that I don't hold a shred of animosity toward you. It's not like I'd have a personal reason to, anyway. Besides, I try not to take this online space too seriously, so even if I had had a problem with you in the past, it would be simple for me to start with a clean slate once again.

I hope you'll get to live the good life again, but maybe you could stay on Massassi on the side!

Likes Kittens. Eats Fluffies
    yo what up

NIKVMVS-REX-TODOA

Hello again [D6]Koobie - The Herald of FGR. Wish I had a project in need of voice acting to cheer you up but as it stands, such things are no more and never will be again. Boh!
    ''