Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Webpage creation gig
Webpage creation gig
2020-10-14, 10:22 AM #1
An acquaintance of mine has asked for my help in creating a website for a business he and somebody else has started. This is not really in my wheelhouse but he came to me because I am known for various graphic design projects, photography, and for helping with setting up things like google forms, etc.

So, unless I'm just going to completely turn him away, I was thinking an option might be to use one of those services, Wix comes to mind. I've not used one before but I know they offer services such as e-retailer options that they want.

Do you have any advice on this topic? I can just dig into the various options on my own but I know that some of you have done this sort of thing.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2020-10-14, 7:06 PM #2
My personal experience in e-commerce is decades out of date at this point. However, if one wanted to set up an online store I would consider a place like Shopify. After due diligence and research of course. I just know that as a customer their sites are easy to use.

↑ Up to the top!