Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Kyle Katarn Canon Movie/TV Show?
Kyle Katarn Canon Movie/TV Show?
2020-10-20, 4:12 PM #1
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/shia-labeouf-reportedly-eyed-play-popular-star-wars-character/?fbclid=IwAR1ZvfNr56XHY16EjfWr1bSfCVHaVZ_7RdorOG1ihZFQm2d-hk_6IIrHZrM

Real or fake? Random trash news site leads me to believe the latter, and Rogue One undoing one of Kyle Katarn's biggest plot points makes it also harder for me to think it has any validity. The only thing I can assume is that perhaps they forget the whole Death Star plans thing and just start him around the JK era mainly for the sole purpose of having a grittier Jedi hero in the same vain as the Mandalorian TV show. I could also see them leaning on this as a way to bridge content between ROTJ and TFA since they can have some of his involvement with Luke and the New Jedi Order stuff going on, and then the deaged CGI Mark Hamill can be in the background, rather than the focus. All of this taking place before little Kylo's Jedi trainee genocide, of course.

The more likely theory is all of this is fake and irrelevant to discuss in the first place, though.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2020-10-20, 5:14 PM #2
Fake. Shia Lebeouf will only be playing the role of Kyle Katarn for the HD reshoots of JK's FMV cutscenes for the upcoming multi-platform Jedi Knight Remastered release.
2020-10-20, 7:15 PM #3
we got this covered is by far the least reliable source for anything

they should change their name to we made this **** up
may or may not be DrkJedi82
2020-10-21, 8:08 AM #4
[Unable to find specified attachment]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2020-10-21, 8:44 AM #5
The only proper Kyle Katarn film would look like this:
[https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4r69qF30bDs/Xmafa8K5MvI/AAAAAAAABSw/e9OrHDBrjLsYHlk_PMrfCOunFSLIkjS5QCNcBGAsYHQ/s640/Bryar-Pistol.gif]

And I already made it, so I think we're good.
My blawgh.
2020-10-21, 8:57 AM #6
Needs more dflt.mat

[Unable to find specified attachment]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!