Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anything Aesthetics & Design Choices
Anything Aesthetics & Design Choices
2021-03-05, 12:38 PM #1
I'm working on an in-game GUI for JKGR but am unsure about the whole visuals of it. Which of these left-click menus do you think fits better with the overall color scheme? Or should I do something else entirely different? :psyduck: I'm open to suggestions
JKGR
2021-03-05, 11:03 PM #2
The one on the left even though I'd try to have a different background for the pop-up box
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2021-03-06, 9:28 AM #3
I prefer the bottom one where the selected text turns white, which matches the category text color. It's cleaner, easier to read, and it's easily identified as the selection.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2021-03-06, 10:09 AM #4
The second one does match the theming better, but I also think the popup needs a different background color, probably plain black would be fine.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)

↑ Up to the top!