Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Beta testers needed for new Massassi
Beta testers needed for new Massassi
2021-12-14, 4:46 PM #1
Anybody have some time to help me by beta-testing the new massassi? It's on a "dev" server so any changes made there won't ever be reflected on the new "production" server. Looking for a few people that can poke around today and let me know if they encounter any issues. Things like broken links, xss problems, forms that you can break if you type something intentionally messed up, etc. You will have to register on the beta site but all registration details will be removed and not moved over to the new "production" server.

I'll edit this message once I have enough people. Just post here if you're interested and I'll PM you info for the new site.

Thanks in advance!
2021-12-15, 1:01 AM #2
I can help. Just PM me the details and I'll find some time throughout the week.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2021-12-15, 8:27 AM #3
PM sent! thanks!
2021-12-16, 12:00 AM #4
Knock, knock.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2021-12-16, 9:06 AM #5
PM sent. Thanks!

↑ Up to the top!