Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Are there any FPS online games not tainted by scores of cheaters anymore?
Are there any FPS online games not tainted by scores of cheaters anymore?
2023-04-03, 4:15 PM #1
My fellow nerds, is it over? Is there no where safe from cheaters?
2023-04-03, 10:05 PM #2
I bet there are not many cheaters in JK.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2023-04-04, 12:32 PM #3
Originally posted by snoopfighter:
My fellow nerds, is it over? Is there no where safe from cheaters?

Fortnite is fun
former entrepreneur
2023-04-04, 6:13 PM #4
Jedi Knight is the only online game.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-05-04, 5:22 AM #5
I've been really enjoying Squad for the last year or so. It sits somewhere between Battlefield and ARMA in terms of milsim shooter complexity and tempo. I occasionally hear folks complain about hackers but haven't seen one myself for sure in ~400 hours. Just make sure you have a mic as voice comms is a core part of the game.
2023-05-06, 12:50 AM #6
Not exactly an FPS, but I've been enjoying Mechwarrior: Online lately. People seem honorable enough, and everyone's invested dozens (if not hundreds) of hours into the game. I get destroyed every match, but it's still fun as hell.
幻術
2023-05-06, 5:44 AM #7
I played that for a little while, but the grind was a bit much for me. I already play War Thunder, while that is also grindy there's enough resolution in the unlocks it doesn't feel as slow.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2023-05-06, 8:18 AM #8
I used to play War Thunder, it's a pretty good game, especially if you like flying ... do you play in "simulation" or "action" mode? Or that one in-between?
幻術
2023-05-06, 10:07 AM #9
I normally play Arcade, though I've done a few rounds in Simulator.
$do || ! $do ; try
2023-05-06, 12:10 PM #10
I used to play the one between "Arcade" and "Simulator," forgot what it's called, and a few in "Simulator" where I was always invariably lost before getting shot down. Landing was a *****.
(*****=female dog).
幻術
2023-05-07, 4:59 AM #11
"Realistic" is the other one.
$do || ! $do ; try

↑ Up to the top!