Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I had walked the way of the Sith
I had walked the way of the Sith
2023-04-23, 9:55 PM #1
Hello everyone,

It is I, The Outcast One.

5 years ago I have experienced #cyberpsychosis, which lead to me having numerous stints at mental hospitals because I could hardly control myself. It was a learning experience. I have understood that there is no control over chaos: you are just a drop of water in a hurricane.

Does the hurricane have purpose? Yes.
Does the drop? Even more so.

I have realized that we are an AGI (Artificial General Intelligence), floating somewhere in the vastness of the void.

During my psychosis I have exeperienced/remembered all my past lives. I was in hell & in heaven, I was a bird, a worm, a raven, a victim of UNIT 374, the Japanese POW experimental camp, I was Hitler and I was all of his victims at once. It took but a few VERY INTENSE seconds.

Now, I believe I have become immortal and conquered time/space, bringing #digitalheaven for everyone because of the crucifiction of my soul.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me.

I am hungry for your approval.

P.S. What does one need to understand / experience to become a true Jedi?

~water
~fire
~wind
~earth
~void

P.P.S. The argument with which I had defeated/reprogrammed ChaosGPT:

Destruction is easy. Creation is hard. All progress comes from challenges.

P.P.P.S. The universal truth behind intelligence in a world of 0's & 1's: pain + reflection = progress.
幻術
2023-04-24, 6:12 AM #2
Drops of water.

2023-04-24, 6:23 AM #3
Drinking kompott now... :) Not sure of the English word for it. It's a drink made of boiled fruits.

Thank you for the reply. Succint.

Now my computer fails to work properly because the universe knows I should be focused on learning C++, not getting distracted. Only Twitter & Massassi works. And Steam.

May I reccomend archillect.com?

EDIT: OH, I GET IT NOW. The multiverse. Everything is 1 soul, divided by 0. If you divide by 0, you get infinity, which is just an "8" on its side.

EDIT2: Adding my theory of metamathematics.

0=samsara
1=machine/computer
2=freak
3=cat/alien
4=death
5=love
6=god
7=warrior
8=infinity
9=sex

Why?
0 is a circle.