Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Lost Mod Thread
Lost Mod Thread
2023-05-31, 8:18 AM #1
I know it is very late in the day to be posting this considering that the forums will be closing tomorrow :( but it’s either now or never and I don’t know where else I could post this:psyduck:.

I was wondering if anyone could help me locate some lost mods, I have made a list of mods that I know of that are either lost or never completed that I will post here to see if anyone has a copy or knows anything more about them. I was originally in my mind going to say that other users could post mods that they are also looking for here as well, though as the forums are closing it’s a bit too late for that.

So here are some of the mods in question

ArmyTC
Art of War
Episode 1 TC (Never completed but there might have been some files put out there)
Final Fantasy Mod
Gundam Project
Macross Project
DBZ Half 1.2 and DBZ Half 1.2 Beta 3 (often posted on DBZ clan websites with other DBZ mods, I got most of them from an Angel Fire Page but they didn’t have DBZ Half 1.2 and DBZ Half 1.2 Beta 3 failed to download)
DBZ Big Fluffy Pack
Azymn's ForceMod 2
Outlaw Star TC
MJM
The Dome
Metal Gear Solid TC
RodWan TC
Katarn Karts
BSR’s Star Trek Mod
Ruthven's SG1 Mod
Resident Evil TC

Some Levels as well
Final Namek
DBZ Battleground
Trunks' Base
Battleground Namek
Blue Rain
DBZ Earth 2
Cell Games Arena
Gladiator
Mos Espa RPG
Drazen Isle
Sniper Hell 2.1
Ne0 Namek
Massassi Incorporated
Casperhead’s “The Lost City of Atlantis”
2023-05-31, 11:58 AM #2
https://www.massassi.net/levels/search/?terms=drazen
2023-05-31, 12:23 PM #3
Thank you:D, I should have looked at bit harder for that one it seems. I just copied all the levels I couldn’t download of the DBZ Angelfile page without thinking which ones were here or not. Still this one crossed of the list which is good. Though I now remembered two levels I forgot to include which are
Massassi Incorporated
and
2023-06-01, 9:03 PM #4
OK, after doing some research I found that many of the levels I stupidly listed as lost are not. While this does undermine the originally post slightly all the mods I listed indeed can be still considered lost. I will edit the original post to strikethrough the levels I mistakenly listed as lost. Any mods and levels found can also be strikethrough when they are found. Plus if anyone has any mods or maps they are looking for post here and I will add them to the list.
2023-06-02, 9:37 PM #5
There is also a JKGR demo from way back in 2011 which was only hosted in JKHub that I believe is lost :(

Katarn Karts was never a mod though, it was a MP level pack (which I happen to have here somewhere I think)

edit.: also there was a newer version of GOLEM Forge on JKHub that I can't seem to find anywhere else :(
JKGR
2023-06-14, 2:33 AM #6
Looking through my mod list, there is a pile of them there that don't seem to be on Massassi. Unfortunately I haven't kept the readme files, or at least they're not in this directory.

Most of them are quite older than the ones listed above.

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Gob[/TD]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Info[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ManoV2.gob[/TD]
[TD]Mandalorian Wars 2[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ManoSk2.gob[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Skin pack for the above[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]SPORK12.GOB[/TD]
[TD]Spork 1.2[/TD]
[TD]Probably a million people have this one. It used to be hosted from jedilegacy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TieFighterMod_8c.gob[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]I vaguely remember you can fly a TIE Fighter?[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ultimate Assassin Pack v2.0.gob[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]I don't remember much about this one[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]lunahp1.2[1].zip[/TD]
[TD]Lun's Anti-Hack Pack 1.2[/TD]
[TD]This prevented checksum-avoiding cogs in MP[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
2023-06-15, 2:42 AM #7
I will check my archieve out and let you guys know. Off the top of my head i believe i have the bsr star trek mod.

@smliberator. I have earlier verions of your jk. I will check and let you know. I dl all prior versions you posted on jkhub. I will try and hunt down asap and upload somewhere.

Edit: I have 1st demo, 1st edition, 2nd editon, 2013 second update, 2013 update release, cars project, manuels, i have version 14.01.11, 15.07.01, 15.08.09, 16.04.05, 16.04.05 (beta release), 2017 release, 2019 release, etc. i have quite a few. As far as i know it was all the projects you listed. This was dl on my 2018 backup. When i get a min. I will upload to my google drive for you to check out.
2023-06-15, 4:00 AM #8
Originally posted by AgentGrady:
I know it is very late in the day to be posting this considering that the forums will be closing tomorrow :( but it’s either now or never and I don’t know where else I could post this:psyduck:.

I was wondering if anyone could help me locate some lost mods, I have made a list of mods that I know of that are either lost or never completed that I will post here to see if anyone has a copy or knows anything more about them. I was originally in my mind going to say that other users could post mods that they are also looking for here as well, though as the forums are closing it’s a bit too late for that.

So here are some of the mods in question

ArmyTC
Art of War
Episode 1 TC (Never completed but there might have been some files put out there)
Final Fantasy Mod
Gundam Project
Macross Project
DBZ Half 1.2 and DBZ Half 1.2 Beta 3 (often posted on DBZ clan websites with other DBZ mods, I got most of them from an Angel Fire Page but they didn’t have DBZ Half 1.2 and DBZ Half 1.2 Beta 3 failed to download)
DBZ Big Fluffy Pack
Azymn's ForceMod 2
Outlaw Star TC
MJM
The Dome
Metal Gear Solid TC
RodWan TC
Katarn Karts
BSR’s Star Trek Mod
Ruthven's SG1 Mod
Resident Evil TC

Some Levels as well
Final Namek
DBZ Battleground
Trunks' Base
Battleground Namek
Blue Rain
DBZ Earth 2
Cell Games Arena
Gladiator
Mos Espa RPG
Drazen Isle
Sniper Hell 2.1
Ne0 Namek
Massassi Incorporated

K I had a quick look. I have star trek mod- this was released for mots. I have 2 verions of this. I have an atlantis version by sinclair? The dome - do you mean wardome?

If you can post where these mods were from. I might be able to assist. As I try to keep mods, levels from the original websites that hosted them.
2023-08-18, 9:42 PM #9
Originally posted by SMLiberator:
There is also a JKGR demo from way back in 2011 which was only hosted in JKHub that I believe is lost :(

Katarn Karts was never a mod though, it was a MP level pack (which I happen to have here somewhere I think)

edit.: also there was a newer version of GOLEM Forge on JKHub that I can't seem to find anywhere else :(

Sorry for the delay. All the versions you had posted on jkhub. I downloaded. Finally uploaded onto google drive. Let me know how you went

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LsTCRS6wv9Swf41qwc9EPrDFgVBPgur8?usp=share_link

↑ Up to the top!