Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Could someone make a Sten Mk 2 sub-machine gun for me?
Could someone make a Sten Mk 2 sub-machine gun for me?
2001-08-15, 5:46 PM #1
Cause then I could use it in my WWII gun pack. I'm gonna make other guns like a Tommy Gun and stuff, but I'm not good at making smaller guns like the Sten. I'de be greatful if someone could. I know it's a big question, but just consider it.
*bumble bee buzzing* bzz...bzzzzz-buzzz-zz...bzz-POW!!! POW-POW-POW-POPOW!!! *bumble bee falls to the ground after being snipered by a BB gun*
2001-08-15, 5:49 PM #2
Uh, that is if you guys know what a Sten Mk 2 is, he he he.
*bumble bee buzzing* bzz...bzzzzz-buzzz-zz...bzz-POW!!! POW-POW-POW-POPOW!!! *bumble bee falls to the ground after being snipered by a BB gun*
2001-08-16, 5:54 AM #3
Send me a pic and ill do it.

------------------
-------------------------
"You know something, doing your own work is a lot harder than taking credit for other people's work."

-Super S51
2001-08-16, 10:23 AM #4
you're e-mail address?
2001-08-16, 11:43 AM #5
gotta have your e-mail address if I'm gonna send you a pic.
2001-08-17, 5:14 AM #6
ehem?
2001-08-17, 7:27 AM #7
supers51@hotmail.com

------------------
-------------------------
"You know something, doing your own work is a lot harder than taking credit for other people's work."

-Super S51

murta = my bisnatch
2001-08-18, 6:56 AM #8
just gotta keep this thread going

↑ Up to the top!