Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Moving too fast! Please help me...
Moving too fast! Please help me...
2001-08-18, 6:44 AM #1
In first person POV, the bob of the weapons is entirely too fast! It makes me look like I'm going ten times faster that I am. Also, some of the weapon switching animations are too fast, and some seem a little screwed up. I have replaced Kyle's 3do with that of a Mandalor (Just Boba fett with a new skin), I don't know if that's important. I have alot of custom weapons, force powers, bm's, weapon 3do's, almost everything is new...but I have no new pup or key files in the mod at all...

Can someone tell me what's going on?

Just ask if you need clarification, I know I ramble.
2001-08-18, 8:35 AM #2
To make the weapon bob slower, just use pupet jedi and mess with the settings of the running keys and lower the framerate.

------------------
Man created civilization not because of a will, but because of a need to be asimilated into higher structure of meaning.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2001-08-18, 11:53 AM #3
Thanks, I'll try that.

BTW, nice sig. Isn't Deus Ex a great game?

↑ Up to the top!