Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Duke Nukem TC
Duke Nukem TC
2001-08-15, 4:38 PM #1
Anyone wanna help me make a Duke Nukem TC???
2001-08-16, 5:53 AM #2
Im in as a skinner/modeler/level maker. E-mail me.

------------------
-------------------------
"You know something, doing your own work is a lot harder than taking credit for other people's work."

-Super S51
2001-08-16, 7:05 AM #3
Whats your email??
2001-08-16, 7:16 AM #4
Ill make the bms, sft, and weapon 3do's. But i can only make the 3dos I cant get them to work as weapons
2001-08-16, 7:26 AM #5
Ill also make a website
2001-08-16, 7:49 AM #6
My e-mail is supers51@hotmail.com (learn to use the mail icon) and i can implement the 3do's, or make them if your prefer, with a modicom of effort.

------------------
"You know something, doing your own work is a lot harder than taking credit for other people's work."

-Super S51
2001-08-16, 8:19 AM #7
Can you texture guns? I emailed you a 3do of a gun that I need to be made into one that works you might have to scale it a bit.
2001-08-16, 9:29 AM #8
Heres the ripper:
[http://www.massassi.net/ec/images/182.jpg]
2001-08-16, 5:01 PM #9
Super S51 can you make me a duke skin it can be 16 bit or 8 bit whatever you prefer.
2001-08-17, 7:45 AM #10
Supers51 why arent you relpying?
2001-08-17, 7:48 AM #11
Sorry it took my so long to reply. No problem on the Duke Skin. 16-bit mats are cooler, so ill use them.

------------------

-Super S51

murta = my bisnatch
2001-08-17, 12:53 PM #12
Isnt there already a Duke skin in BFP2?...

And I'm an old Duke Nukem vetran, got like any Duke game possible except that one on PS....

But doesnt the chain gun have 4 barrels, or is it just me?

------------------
"I hear You speak and I obey
I walked away from the grave
I will never be the same
I gave my life away"

The Bible is the only religious book to actually state that it is the truth and the only way. Thats why I'm a Christian.

_-=MaTRiX=-_
In my mind I can see your face, as Your love pours down in a shower of grace. Some people tell me that Your just a dream, but my faith is the evidence of things unseen.

Once upon a time God spoke to me, and then I was never the same again.

_-=MaTRiX=-_
2001-08-17, 4:02 PM #13
Its just you

Here is the pistol from Duke Nukem 3d
[http://www.massassi.net/ec/images/191.jpg]

[This message has been edited by Overlord (edited August 17, 2001).]
2001-08-18, 8:59 AM #14
Ok, yeh, your right, just 3 barrels, my bad...

I'd like to see how the other guns like the RPG turn out [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Is it a mod or TC? If its a TC and you need level makers, I may be interested...

Will it be SP, or MP, or MP Co-Op, or what? What levels you gonna use and all? I'd love to remake Towers [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
"I hear You speak and I obey
I walked away from the grave
I will never be the same
I gave my life away"

The Bible is the only religious book to actually state that it is the truth and the only way. Thats why I'm a Christian.

_-=MaTRiX=-_

[This message has been edited by JFA_Matrix (edited August 18, 2001).]
In my mind I can see your face, as Your love pours down in a shower of grace. Some people tell me that Your just a dream, but my faith is the evidence of things unseen.

Once upon a time God spoke to me, and then I was never the same again.

_-=MaTRiX=-_
2001-08-19, 6:41 AM #15
Its a TC ill be glad to have your help.
2001-08-19, 7:11 AM #16
Hey,
I can help ya out with cogs. email me some info c_t10@hotmail.com

------------------
So young so angry damn that rap music
So young so angry damn that rap music

↑ Up to the top!