Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Kyle and Jan voice actors needed fo Obi-Wan TC side project...
Kyle and Jan voice actors needed fo Obi-Wan TC side project...
2001-08-16, 8:09 PM #1
I'm really needing voice actors for Kyle and Jan. Civilians also welcome.

Jedi_slayer_1
2001-08-17, 5:08 PM #2
You mean you just want us to record stuff and send it to you?
*bumble bee buzzing* bzz...bzzzzz-buzzz-zz...bzz-POW!!! POW-POW-POW-POPOW!!! *bumble bee falls to the ground after being snipered by a BB gun*
2001-08-17, 7:12 PM #3
I think like Kyle and Jan were like 10 when that happened I don't see any real reason why they should be in there

------------------
Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. - Ian Malcom
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2001-08-18, 5:13 AM #4
I can make an pretty good Yoda Voice and some CIvilian voices
2001-08-18, 8:56 AM #5
It's actually a seperate project (from the Obi-TC), but will use some of the same features.

Anyways, if you think you could do the voice of any JK character, please record a line or two and mail them to me. Thanks.

Here are some lines you can feel free to use:

Kyle - Wait here.

Jan - You'd better come back this time...

Bartender - Thanks. Those guys hadn't payed in days!

Civilian - Outta my way!

Jedi_slayer_1
2001-08-19, 5:27 PM #6
I can do a good emperor, yoda, and vader. I don't know if you need any of theese, but if so feel free to email me.

------------------
"Real Programmers always confuse Christmas and Halloween because Oct31 == Dec25 !"
— Andrew Rutherford

Tides Of The Force
Real Programmers always confuse Christmas and Halloween because Oct31 == Dec25

↑ Up to the top!