Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → 3do not apearing
3do not apearing
2001-08-18, 9:51 AM #1
In my level i have a bunch of 3do's and they all seem to work fine. But, there is one, that is a round turret, that just doesnt show up in gameplay. Any ideas?
2001-08-18, 8:29 PM #2
1. Look in the consistency checker (F10).
2. If it is a custom 3do it migh be a template problem.

------------------
"Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand."
Have Lightsaber Will Travel
Have Lightsaber Will Travel JK Editing tips, troubleshooting information, resources and more.
www.swgalaxies.net For all your Star Wars Galaxies needs
The Massassi A SW Galaxies Player Association
2001-08-19, 9:12 AM #3
Nope, irs neither of those.
2001-08-19, 5:32 PM #4
It's not a custom 3do?
*bumble bee buzzing* bzz...bzzzzz-buzzz-zz...bzz-POW!!! POW-POW-POW-POPOW!!! *bumble bee falls to the ground after being snipered by a BB gun*
2001-08-19, 5:42 PM #5
umm....check the side views (shift 2 and shift 3) and make sure it's IN a sector.
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2001-08-20, 7:28 AM #6
Check each mesh has under 300 surfaces.
Remember: If you ever find yourself creating a hostage situation always demand a load of useless items so that you can plead insanity when you get to court.

http://www.ud.2ya.com
2001-08-20, 9:40 AM #7
The 3do has to be in it's own sector. If it's not, it will disappear when looked at from cirtain angles. If it's a custom 3do, it's probably a template problem. Also, check the mesh surface count. This cannot be above 300.
Since my previous signature offended people, I officially have none. Though I guess this would count as a signature, meaning that I contradicted myself. Which I don't like doing, therefore contradicted my own personal preferences. Man, I'm on a bad streak today.

↑ Up to the top!