Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Star Wars Trilogy TC?
Star Wars Trilogy TC?
2001-08-21, 9:21 AM #1
I was just wondering if anyone knows what is up with the SWTTC. Their web page wont load for me anymore and the last I heard, they were about to release their 1st level. If anyone has any info on whats going on, I would appreciate it.
2001-08-22, 4:37 AM #2
the last time you mustve seen it was around late march ..they didnt release a level...April fools ..if u noticed, the date it said it would come out is
April 1. Also, they havnt done an extreme amount of work, but there levels are nearin completion...so well just have to wait 1 year...jkjkjkjk ..one at least should be done this year.

------------------
mscbuck-
Which mods: Rbots, MJM, TOTF, The Dome, Metal Gear Solid TC, Outlaw Star TC, RodWan TC, and 2 TC's that i cant tell you about.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2001-08-22, 7:06 AM #3
Thanks, mscbuck. Man, I cant believe that they arnt done yet. Those levels are gonna be good. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

↑ Up to the top!