Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → I need 3do help...
I need 3do help...
2001-08-20, 11:38 AM #1
Ok... I suck at making 3dos. If there is anyone out there that wants to help me please email me or reply.
The one major thing I need is the table seen in Episode 1 when Obi-wan and Qui-gon are in the "waiting room" being served by the droid and the gas comes in.

Once again, please I need help.
"...but I do believe they think I am some sort of god."
2001-08-22, 9:31 AM #2
Im a pretty lousy 3do maker myself, but I have a table 3do that I threw together a little while ago. If youre interested, I could send you some screen shots. Whats your email?
2001-08-22, 9:49 AM #3
The table in TPM is so big you might want to make it part of the architecture, just a thought...

------------------
"But how am I to know the good side from the bad?" -Luke ESB
"I don't Question Your Existence." -God
2001-08-22, 9:52 AM #4
Dude, the size of something is not what determines whether it would be more efficient to make it a 3do. Cleaving and deleting to make the table would make a whole lot of adjoins. The more adjoins you can see at one time, the lower the framerate, and after a certain amount of adjoins, you get hom. Definately make it a 3do.
Capitalization
Commas
Periods
Question Marks
Apostrophes
Confusable Words
Plague Words

↑ Up to the top!