Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Whoah. Latest Images from the Mars Rover
Whoah. Latest Images from the Mars Rover
2004-01-23, 7:21 PM #41
I just got done watching Species II --UPN aired it just a few hours ago, and it seemed interesting that they aired it when the media has all this focus on the Mars rover. Species 2 does seem to rip off the aliens series a little too much, tho. (using humans as hosts, having the aliens burst out of their hosts, etc.)

What if they do find something like the alien DNA in species 2? It's EXTREMELY unlikely, but ever so slightly possible nonetheless.

------------------
Most people regard me as the dark and immoral side of Massassi. At least I'm getting what I want out of life.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited January 23, 2004).]
2004-01-24, 3:42 PM #42
It's simply, really. We all die. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!