Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Evanescence question
Evanescence question
2004-01-24, 5:56 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
There's a large difference between imperfections that ruin a performance, and performing a song live with a little character. By the sound of it, Evanescence definitely fall into the former category.
</font>

I definately disagree. I have videos of Evanescence performing at Rock Am Ring in Germany, and I haven't noticed a single obviously-missed note or -missed pitch. Also, the Linkin Park video Don't Stay, which was recorded live in concert, also has no obvious errors.

Then again there's LP's performance of Crawling on MTV...

------------------
Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of old men are the vices of peace: mistrust and caution. It must be so.
-Laurence of Arabia
Yen is but one part of a larger problem in japan's bumbling attempts to pull out of a seemingly endless stagnation -Googlism
2004-01-24, 10:03 PM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yen:
I definately disagree. I have videos of Evanescence performing at Rock Am Ring in Germany, and I haven't noticed a single obviously-missed note or -missed pitch.
</font>

That's because you weren't listening to the actual band. They admitted that some time later that week.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-01-25, 7:37 AM #43
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif] Is there still a site up about that?

------------------
Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of old men are the vices of peace: mistrust and caution. It must be so.
-Laurence of Arabia
Yen is but one part of a larger problem in japan's bumbling attempts to pull out of a seemingly endless stagnation -Googlism

↑ Up to the top!