Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → gates to be knighted
gates to be knighted
2004-01-29, 5:51 AM #41
And you ever-hating Microsft oddballs are living in caves. The kind of market domination that Microsoft has isn't as bad as you'd like to wish it was. There is no way it can be anything but capitalism. So accept it.

Gates is the Andrew Carnegie of our time, except that he doesn't hire children for sub-standard wages. If someone can make an operating system that's stable as easy-to-use as Windows XP - and don't give me that bullcrap about instability; I've used it for quite some time now and can't complain - then all luck to them. But if Gates buys them out, it's not Bill's fault that the competing company sold out.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead

[This message has been edited by Wolfy (edited January 29, 2004).]
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!