Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → First shot of the new "bad droid dude" From Ep. 3
First shot of the new "bad droid dude" From Ep. 3
2004-02-12, 10:36 AM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GHORG:
what is HK-47?... </font>

A super-cool droid from KotOR

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-12, 11:23 AM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GHORG:
and what is Gort?
</font>

Gort is a robot from the classic Sci-fi movie The Day the Earth Stood Still. If you haven't seen it, which you clearly haven't, you must.

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-02-12, 11:26 AM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Genki:
but how do WE know he didn't ask for it?

</font>

Irregardless. For the sake of math, I'll use estimates and round numbers. Lets say Boba is 10 in EPII. 3 years later, he'd be 13. Now, to fit into his fathers armor, lets say we'd have to add.. 20 years? Making him approximately 33. And 25 more years until RotJ, and he's 58. That's one old Bounty Hunter..

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!