Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Views on racial profiling...
Views on racial profiling...
2004-02-13, 6:15 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I am so sorry, my opinion of Bush is so un-educated and all that..just like the millions of people out there that hate Bush too, they are all just un-informed losers.
[/B]</font>

lol first right thing hes said this whole time.

------------------
<DAOC+TOA= im not sure>
2004-02-13, 6:23 PM #42
The numbers are there.... It's a fact that Clinton helped us out alot and that Bush messed us up alot..how can you NOT agree with facts.

------------------
Contrafribularities
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-13, 6:34 PM #43
because your facts are based fat lazy people who have nothing better to do, have sucky lives, and take it out on bush and they make these stupid films, stupid rumors, rediculous accusations about the government, and they have no clue in the world what they are talking about.

------------------
<DAOC+TOA= im not sure>

[This message has been edited by whintt (edited February 13, 2004).]
2004-02-13, 8:15 PM #44
I agree with whoever said first that it shouldn't be racial profiling, but rather Nationality profiling. Where you're from, not who you are.
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2004-02-13, 8:57 PM #45
Rodnog/Sajn, people don't take you seriously because you never grow up. Ever
A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.

A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.

art
2004-02-14, 12:18 AM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rod-Nog:
Bush just turned everything to crap... ..Clinton was an idiot too, but atleast he did some GOOD for the country.. I'm done here.

</font>

Yes. In the fours years since Bush was elected, he, all by himself, turned everything to crap. If your almighty Gore had been elected, everything would be perfect [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-14, 3:36 AM #47
Sine, seriously, take my advice, Shut up! You are the one that cannot grow up, you can't forget the past and move on (You know what I mean) I have never done anything to anyone here to deserve the bashings I get. The personal attacks, the flames, insults etc... Make massassi like it used to be, a good place where people got along and "played nice". I am sick at how some people just walk all over other people. I have matured ALOT from when I first joined, anyone that has been here since I first joined will agree. That's was in 1999. I've stopped going to the chat, people just treat people like crap there too. I miss it when back in the day people could talk without attempting to kill one another.

And I am not pro-republican or pro-democrat, I am just pointing out the facts.

------------------
Contrafribularities

[This message has been edited by Rod-Nog (edited February 14, 2004).]
Someone wrote this over one of the urinals: "The joke isn't on the wall; it's in your hand." - BV
2004-02-14, 4:51 AM #48
I don't like Bush. I definitely don't like Ashcroft. I don't like Bush's economic policies. I don't like his legislation - the whole "marriage bill" is simply to garner far-right conservative votes, and no more.

That said, I like the fact that he signed legislation for humanitarian aid against the AIDS epidemic in Africa. I think he did the right thing in taking out Saddam and pushing forward for the first truly democratic election in Iraq.

In conclusion, I think that some of things Bush did were good, but could have been done by someone else - not just Democrats, mind you. This is why I won't be voting for him next election.

See? It's quite possible to provide an argument against Bush without resorting to, "He turned things to crap. Everyone knows he's an idiot."

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-02-14, 5:07 AM #49
Quote:
Sine, seriously, take my advice, Shut up! You are the one that cannot grow up,</font>

Look at the little thing under his name, the one that says "Administrator". Brian doesn't make immature people administrators. And they don't become chanops, either. Sine is in both of those catagoies. You, however, are not.

------------------
The Mega-ZZTer's Gaming Haven!

Bot Pack JO | Let's Roll JK | Bespin JA | Patch Enforcer JK/Mots | Pac-Man JK

2004-02-14, 5:27 AM #50
Mega, don't speak, you have no clue what happened.

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 5:33 AM #51
1) Rod-Nog, cool it.

2) Admin's and ops aren't always in the right, "maturity" doesn't magically make them better than anyone else. However, if you do have a problem, the forums or chat are not the place. I for one will read any complaint that is emailed to the staff.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-02-14, 5:35 AM #52
/cools it

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 8:49 AM #53
I think Rod is a prime example of many americans, who fall into these little media holes, who talk crap about politics and have no clue how it works, or why it works.
I am not saying i know how everything works, thats mentally impossible, but i am telling rod right now, grow up and take those blinders off your eyes.
Sure bush has made some mistakes, but what about all the good he has done?

------------------
<DAOC+TOA= im not sure>

[This message has been edited by whintt (edited February 14, 2004).]
2004-02-14, 9:37 AM #54
Whintt...tisk tisk.. Yesterday you argued with me on aim, you said that Clinton did no good for the country, you think that Bush has dont so much good...

The media trap whintt refers too is

www.bushin30seconds.com

Those commercials use FACTS, sorry to tell you.

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 9:49 AM #55
I didnt read the whole post, ill just say my opinion.

People who judge others by their skin color suck.

------------------
"I like pie alot.
Thats why i look like a pie.
With banana cream."

-Unknown artist
2004-02-14, 10:03 AM #56
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Make massassi like it used to be, a good place where people got along and "played nice". I am sick at how some people just walk all over other people.
</font>
It's a catch 22. You want the Massassi to be a better place, but it can only be that way if you left.

Rod, if I really wanted to bash you I would have taken what I said to it, dropped it down to your level, and condensed it into 4 simple words: You are an ***. I just wanted to appeal to your higher intellect and get you to stop acting so childish.

and saying Bush has done nothing but bad things it like saying Clinton did nothing but bad things.

------------------
Checksum: I thought about it, I guess I'm striving for my own personal ideals. I'll just project those ideals onto Jesus and say "I'm trying to be like Jesus" so that I won't have to listen to you banter endlessly about me worshipping a false god or some such.

The Last True Evil: Ironically, that's very Christian of you.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-02-14, 10:14 AM #57
Sorry, but you are the one being very very immature right now. I'm sorry, Bush has done 97% bad things..not 100%....happy? Just because you disagree with me, doesn't mean you have to bash me. Like Det-IQ said, play nice.

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 10:19 AM #58
Bush's domestic policies really suck, but that doesnt account for 97%.

Rod-nog, you feel the need to act the way you do so don't you even try to tell me I'm being immature or play nice. I'm not "bashing" you because you disagree with me, but because your just being a jerk. Practice what you preach.

------------------
Checksum: I thought about it, I guess I'm striving for my own personal ideals. I'll just project those ideals onto Jesus and say "I'm trying to be like Jesus" so that I won't have to listen to you banter endlessly about me worshipping a false god or some such.

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited February 14, 2004).]
2004-02-14, 10:25 AM #59
Quote:
I have never done anything to anyone here to deserve the bashings I get. The personal attacks, the flames, insults etc...
</font>

And thus the martyr card has been played.

------------------
Or then not. --FastGamerr/Nikumubeki
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2004-02-14, 10:28 AM #60
I'll tell you what Rod, I'll make a bet with you. If you can find another person that I've debated with about Bush and I've insulted them specifically because of their views outside of this thread with admins as judges, I'll shut up and go way. If you can't I want you to shut up and go away. And I want the admins to enforce this bet with a banning if you agree.

It's time to put up or shut up.

------------------

2004-02-14, 10:31 AM #61
I haven't broken any rules, which means I cannot be banned. You are the one that wants to start a huge fight, I on the other hand don't want to start a huge fight.

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 10:34 AM #62
Do you agree or not? And I know you've probably already looked and can't find one, so you're going to say no to save yourself a banning (assuming the admins will agree to do it).

And telling someone they are being a jerk is not trying to start a huge fight. That's reacting to the person who is trying to start the huge fight.

------------------

2004-02-14, 10:44 AM #63
Bah, this isn't the first time you've insulted someone, Kieran.

-Fox
2004-02-14, 10:47 AM #64
Indeed I do accept your challege.... Thank you Fox.

http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum1/HTML/030121-3.html

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 10:50 AM #65
Yes, insults. From 5 months ago that I made about the stuff you were trying to pull back then. If I were an admin I probably would have warned and/or banned the both of us.

------------------

2004-02-14, 10:50 AM #66
Rod-Nog, you might want to read my challenge again.

And also, while I didn't say it in the challenge and wouldn't be binding, I would just love for you to get something yourself for once in your lifetime.

------------------

2004-02-14, 10:53 AM #67
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Yes, insults. From 5 months ago that I made about the stuff you were trying to pull back then.</font>

Then there are the comments you have made in this thread, Mr. Junior Moderator. Please, cite where I've violated the rules when I have demonstrated that you have done so.

-Fox
2004-02-14, 10:56 AM #68
Oh, so if I lost I would get banned, if you lost nothing would happen, because it isn't binding..I see.

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 11:08 AM #69
Kieran and Rod-Nog, cool it. Firefox, don't go any farther than you have.

Rod-Nog, I speak for the admins when I say that you are walking on very very very thin ice.

"No personal attacks, insults, or flames. This is one of our most important rules. If you have a problem with somebody, do not flame them on our boards. Take it somewhere else. No flaming of ANY kind is welcome here. The quickest way to get banned from our forums is to break this rule. "

You are very close to breaking this rule.

"If you have an issue related to the admins... If you have a problem with a ban or a thread being closed, be it yours or someone else's, email the admins. Do NOT post a message on the forums, it will get closed. If you don't feel comfortable emailing one of the admins, email another one."

You are very close to breaking this rule also. In fact, you already called an admin immature, and told him to shutup.

"If you have a personal issue, keep it personal. We don't want our forums clogged up with posts specifically for one person. If it can be handled over email, take it to email. "

If you have a problem to talk with Kieran, take it to e-mail. Same goes for you Kieran. We don't need both of you taking jabs at each-other and just adding unneseccary posts that aren't related to the topic at hand.

So everybody, cool it. If you can debate in a civilized and constructive manner, do so. If you can't, leave the thread and don't bother us .

------------------
Only To Keep The Public Happy

[This message has been edited by mscbuck (edited February 14, 2004).]
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2004-02-14, 11:14 AM #70
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"No personal attacks, insults, or flames. This is one of our most important rules. If you have a problem with somebody, do not flame them on our boards. Take it somewhere else. No flaming of ANY kind is welcome here. The quickest way to get banned from our forums is to break this rule. "

You are very close to breaking this rule.

"If you have an issue related to the admins... If you have a problem with a ban or a thread being closed, be it yours or someone else's, email the admins. Do NOT post a message on the forums, it will get closed. If you don't feel comfortable emailing one of the admins, email another one."

You are very close to breaking this rule also. In fact, you already called an admin immature, and told him to shutup.

</font>

Almost broken, yet I haven't.

Administrator is just a word, nothing more. If he was being immature I am going to tell him that he is immature.

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 11:17 AM #71
dude get the picture, give it up already. Learn when to stop, grow up.

------------------
<DAOC+TOA= im not sure>
2004-02-14, 11:21 AM #72
Corey, The nice admin figure has told us to simmer down, I suggest you cool down and give it a rest. I can't grow up any faster then you, I am only human.

/stops bullets

The argument stopped about politics a while ago, this was between person 1 and person 2, neither of those people had the name whintt...by the way call me later, Nick said that like monday (or the day after) we are all going to play Crystal Chronicles. :P

My opinion: Clinton did alot of good, and Bush just ruined it.

Your opinion: Clinton did crap, Bush did stuff.

K.THX.BYE.

Glad that's over.

------------------
Contrafribularities

2004-02-14, 11:25 AM #73
Quote:
Almost broken, yet I haven't.

Administrator is just a word, nothing more. If he was being immature I am going to tell him that he is immature.

</font>

Uh huh. Do us a favor and stop being ignorant of the administrators' posts.
2004-02-14, 11:28 AM #74
Ignorant isn't the word I'd use. More of sassing-back-pushing-my-luck...yeah that works. I was just pointing out that I treat admins like I treat regular members. I am going to say what I think, even if it means risking being banned.

------------------
Contrafribularities
2004-02-14, 11:30 AM #75
Quote:

My opinion: Clinton did alot of good, and Bush just ruined it.
</font>

Heh...I really don't want to but I will on behalf of the opposition. Quoting Firefox in a debate we had: Concession accepted.

Sorry fox, but it is so appropriate here. :P
2004-02-14, 11:31 AM #76
Quote:
Ignorant isn't the word I'd use. More of sassing-back-pushing-my-luck...yeah that works. I was just pointing out that I treat admins like I treat regular members. I am going to say what I think, even if it means risking being banned.

</font>

That kind of philosophy may very well get you killed in life.
2004-02-14, 11:38 AM #77
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Morfildor:
That kind of philosophy may very well get you killed in life.</font>

that is what i am tring to drill through my friends head here [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
<DAOC+TOA= im not sure>
2004-02-14, 11:43 AM #78
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Morfildor:
That kind of philosophy may very well get you killed in life.</font>

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">that is what i am tring to drill through my friends head here [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]</font>

Everyone I'd like you to meet whintt, he is the one that I talked, who almost died after a snowboarding accident [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] bwhahaha

/high fives whintt.

Philosophy that..or something..

*swings arms around*

I won't get killed by saying what I think..I'm packin' heat *whips out his matches*

------------------
Contrafribularities

2004-02-14, 11:46 AM #79
What the hell does that have to do with anythign on the forums?

are you tring to say i made a bad decision snowboarding? you arn't makign sense dude and you arn't backing up anything that you say, i am a farely decent snowboarder, it was an accident.

I am sorry you all have to hear this, he is getting into my personal life now.

------------------
<DAOC+TOA= im not sure>

[This message has been edited by whintt (edited February 14, 2004).]
2004-02-14, 11:48 AM #80
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">are you tring to say i made a bad decision snowboarding? i am a farely decent snowboarder, it was an accident.</font>

Twas a joke. Not a good one, but an attempt..A for Effort? No?

And I'm not getting into your personal life, I posted a thread right after I found out what happened to you, I was worried. Thay all know this.. *personal*Oh and Crystal Chronicles will most likley be monday.*personal*

:P

------------------
Contrafribularities

↑ Up to the top!