Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Survey for all of the beautiful Massassians!
Survey for all of the beautiful Massassians!
2004-02-15, 4:08 AM #41
So your judgeing how much people like LP by the people here

------------------

"Run Away!"
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-02-15, 4:38 AM #42
/me waits for Tracer to come in and make a "music is subjective" post.

Which is true.

If you wanna dislike LP, go ahead be my guest. But it IS "real music", and the people who listen to it aren't necessary "ANGSTY" so STOP calling them that. It's damn annoying. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you have to rag on people who do.

I could just as easily say that people who listen to Hendrix, Zepplin, Van Halen(some of my favorite artists BTW) are living in the past and failing to move on to new music. I could say that everyone that listens to rap are just stupid posers trying to be "gangsta". Instead I just say I don't like rap.

So yeah, be proud of giving LP -15/10, but please, don't generalize and say that those who do like them are "angsty teenage nerds".

------------------
Eat the pudding.
2004-02-15, 4:48 AM #43
*nods to Connection Problem*

Hey guys, how about growing up?

All this whining about angsty music is making me depressed... now what was the definition of angst again? Oh yes...

If you don't like them at all, give them a 0, if they rock your world give them a 10. Is it so hard to show a bit of tolerance to people who have different tastes to you?

[This message has been edited by DeTRiTiC-iQ (edited February 15, 2004).]
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-02-15, 9:24 AM #44
1) 4
2) Crawling/In the End from Hybrid Theory
3) They became over-played, very very much, and their new music leaves something to be desired.

------------------
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
2004-02-15, 10:11 AM #45
I like what I've heard of their music, I just have no illusions as to where Linkin Park falls on the artists-musicians-entertainers continuum. Whatever machine generates their lyrics deserves dismantling, though.
2004-02-15, 11:17 AM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
1) They do NOT rule.
2) See above.
3) Molgrew's third point applies here.

</font>

+tehsuxbadkthxbye

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-02-15, 5:52 PM #47
1) 9.5/10
2a) Part of Me or Breaking the Habit
2b) Meteora
3) I'm not sure... I would assume either 1, because you are working on some kind of report or something, and this kind of information could aid you in writing said paper, 2, because you are just trying to figure out how many people do/don't like Linkin Park, 3, because you like statistics, or 4, because you are, as they say, a fan boy (no offense)

My best guess would be number 4.

[EDIT: Reworded a few sentences]

------------------
AIM ID: BlueViper192

RiP -MaDaVentor-
The Limelite

[This message has been edited by FCTuner04 (edited February 15, 2004).]

↑ Up to the top!