Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The dress of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera described as degrading
The dress of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera described as degrading
2004-02-17, 11:41 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chaotic Ghost:
If these children were smart, They'd find a Good role model....Like Davey Havok.</font>

hehehe [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-18, 12:11 AM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Checksum:
What she says sounds good to me.

I'm genuinely not attracted to sluts, but a classy woman will really do it for me.
</font>

Agreed!

------------------
Try not, do; or do not.
Math is infinitely finite, while the universe is finitely infinite. PI = QED
2004-02-18, 12:33 AM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chaotic Ghost:
If these children were smart, They'd find a Good role model....Like Davey Havok.</font>

http://www.ontherag.net/renae-davey.jpg

What a great role model [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Happy "Diseased" dud: You said I'd be like this guy. Boycotting everything..
Happy "Diseased" dud: ted kazcnisky. That's who it was.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wait, That's the unibomer.
Happy "Diseased" dud: Wrong guy.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-02-18, 1:12 AM #44
Stacie Orrico's music is just as inane as the crap Spears and Aguilera shovel out. If she wants to set a good example to little kids, she should start by stop singing ****.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-02-18, 4:24 AM #45
See, I'm attracted to the same thing. My fiancee is a hardcore Christian girl. Wears skirts, doesn't cut her hair, and that sort of thing. And for some reason, I'm attracted to that. Britney and Christina dress slutty and I'm not attracted to that at all.

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-02-18, 8:29 AM #46
I have to say that Aguilera has improved her look. Here's the earliest photo I can find of her:

[http://misc.nmgoh.com/ca1.jpg]

According to LAUNCH!, yes, that is Christina. Horrifying, isn't she?

Being a fan of metal and hard rock, I can say that none of my music is based on sex appeal. I can't respect "musicians" whose appeal is sex, or use sex as a topic of discussion to appeal to a fanbase.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-02-18, 9:47 AM #47
cantsleepkristinawilleatmecantsleepkristinawilleatmecantsleepkristinawilleatmecantsleepkristinawilleatme

------------------
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2004-02-18, 10:04 AM #48
.....I like girls that bare a bit but when it comes to musical tastes I cant stand 99% of women vocalists.

------------------
please
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-02-18, 2:28 PM #49
I liked Christina back when she was modest. Now she looks just plain freaky....
2004-02-18, 3:00 PM #50
Stacie Orrico is actually a fairly decent artist. I've heard a few of her songs on some Christian music show on Saturdays.

------------------
BV's rendition of Titanic: Let's have sex. I won't let go. I don't need this stone.
The End.
~ Wolfy
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2004-02-18, 4:46 PM #51
It's certainly not my place to tell Britney or Christina what to wear, but I think it shows how completely they've failed to sell themselves as musicians, or their product as serious music. They're all image, no substance, and the reduced publicity they've been getting lately shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

------------------
"Why aren't I'm using at these pictures?" - Cloud, 4/14/02
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2004-02-18, 6:03 PM #52
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sine Nomen:
Why can't they? Failing that, why can't they instill in their child an understanding that they are not to emulate Britney Spears? This singer in the OP obviously got the message.</font>

Ding ding ding. The key is not to prevent them from seeing it, the key is to ingrain the fact that they are whores.

------------------
Ω of 14
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2004-02-18, 6:10 PM #53
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sine Nomen:
All I know is, neither of them compare to Alizee
God damn!
</font>

No kidding, Sine!

How much is it to France these days?

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-02-18, 6:23 PM #54
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
Quite true, but you and I both know there no way in hell a parent can keep his/her daughter from watching that kind of crap. Whats worse, little girls are drawn to that sort of thing, as today's society somehow presents it as the norm.

</font>

My parents did a hell of a good job of it rasing me. It seems the dergading of society is directly related to the suckiness of parents. If parents wouldn't suck *** nowdays, maybe some of this wouldnt even happen.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair

↑ Up to the top!