Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → It's official, the entertainment industry has gone completely off its rocker
It's official, the entertainment industry has gone completely off its rocker
2004-03-04, 4:59 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
phoenix_9286, Halo has been made.... www.redvsblue.com [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

</font>

RvB doesn't count. Don't get me wrong, RvB is totally awesome, but I want to see something more serious that follows the plot line from Fall of Reach to Halo/The Flood to First Strike.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by - Tony -:
That FF:TSW movie was so very wrong.

</font>

Final Fantasy was not a movie in the image of the games if that's what you mean. However, I still thought the plot was decent, it just went downhill REALLY fast after the first half of the movie. By far the best part is all the CGI Animated eye candy. THAT'S what I'd want to see for a Halo movie, CGI Animated eye candy.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-03-04, 5:08 PM #42
http://www.nightmarearmor.com/

if they go live action they can get the armor from that guy

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-03-04, 5:12 PM #43
As long as Mitsurugi kicks some *** , and the actor who plays him isn't horrible, I'll be happy.

They could do some neat things with this. Add things that fans would notice, like having scenes where characters wear their alternate costumes. It would be cool seeing Mitsurugi kick *** in his blue gi.

------------------
My Daily Ramblings
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-03-04, 7:01 PM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chaz Ghostle:
What about Resident Evil? That's probably the best video game movie I've ever seen. I think the sequal comes out this summer. I'm not sure if it follows RE2 or 3.

</font>

http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum1/HTML/033451.html

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-03-04, 9:55 PM #45
I want to see game-to-movie adaptations of:

Anachronox <<< holy carp it would make a great movie (actually...it did)
Splinter Cell
Max Payne
Prince of Persia (it would be hard, but possible)
MDK or MDK2
System Shock 2

------------------
Join the Massassi Progress Quest Guild!
Visit our Guild!
Download Progress Quest and Join Now!!!

Author of the following failures: IAS
TRL-TBR-TAR
Abstract words

[This message has been edited by Veger (edited March 05, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Veger (edited March 05, 2004).]
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2004-03-04, 10:40 PM #46
Thanks Avenger. I actually saw that thread not too long after making that post.

------------------
My Daily Ramblings
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-03-05, 12:30 AM #47
System Shock 2 would make the BEST movie

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-03-05, 3:42 PM #48
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Avenger:
I don't know how a Soul Caliber game would tranlate into a movie. There's not a lot of story to work with.

</font>

Nor did the people who made the Mortal Kombat movies and they turned out half decent...hopefully this movie will be in CG!

[This message has been edited by HCF_Duke (edited March 05, 2004).]
No sig.
2004-03-05, 9:10 PM #49
Mortal Combat had a little more background and there was a lot to play with regarding the tournament and stuff. Anyway, if they make a decent martial arts combat movie out if it,more power to them [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-03-06, 5:42 AM #50
They should make JK into a movie...

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo

↑ Up to the top!