Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Sweet. I totally mesed up a friend's love life.
Sweet. I totally mesed up a friend's love life.
2004-03-08, 5:01 PM #1
Ok here's the backstory. A girl in my match class and a friend of mine had this idea to ask the girl's boy friend who goes to a different school if we could see the girl's breasts. Just to see what he would say to a question like that, because the girl wanted to know. So we IM him at a party at my house on Saturday (the girl wasnt there, but the friend was) and he laughed and just said "i dont think so." so now, a few days later, i get this IM, along with one fromt the girl telling me that her boyfriend is really pissed.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
(20:10:08) Jake: hey i dont want u to ****in mess with my ****in g/f
(20:10:35) CazorFett: alright, ill try.
(20:12:46) Jake: i already told [her name] that she better not mess around with anyone cuz i'll kick there ***
(20:13:11) CazorFett: oh, well then i better not.
(20:23:10) Jake: even tho [her name] is denying it u better stay away
(20:23:28) CazorFett: we were kidding.
(20:23:39) CazorFett: really, i dont want you to get the wrong idea.
(20:24:42) CazorFett: im not even alex. alex is the person who thought of it with me and olivia in math class
(20:25:27) Jake: what the **** r u talkin about
(20:25:41) CazorFett: i just said i was alex so you would kick his *** in the event that you took it the wrong way. i am tony, so if you want to come and kick my *** for something that never happened and would never happen because i respect olivia, then go right ahead.
(20:32:31) Jake: well i dont think this is very funny, and i'm not the only one u have to worry about, i'm roundin up some of my buddies too
(20:33:13) CazorFett: look, im sorry you took the joke wrong, but something you can just sit back and laugh about isnt something worth getting violent over.
(20:34:06) CazorFett: im really not sure how you got her cheating on you out of us asking to see her boob. she just wanted to see what you said. thats all.
(20:34:30) Jake: ya know what tony, you ruined [her name] and mines relationship, i think its over thanx to u
(20:36:08) CazorFett: i really dont think that was something that was relationship ending.
(20:36:34) CazorFett: i would not have done it if it was
(20:36:48) Jake: yea okay tony
(20:36:49) CazorFett: she's my friend and i dont like to see her unhappy.
(20:39:21) Jake: alright tony, u better watch out tho cuz i just got some of my chess buddies to help me
(20:45:48) CazorFett: well i really am sorry if i messed things up for you.
(20:47:00) Jake: well i have to go ***** out [her name] now...
(20:47:07) CazorFett: please dont.
(20:47:07) Jake logged out.
</font>

That's not his real IM screen name, just so you know.

So yeah... he thinks i was cheating on her apparently by her having us ask to see her breasts. (Oh and i wasnt doing the name change behind alex's back. he knew about it) So who here thinks he overreacted?

Oh yeah! And i really do hope these chess club guys arent too burly... i mean i could get the living crap beat out of me.

yay.

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair
2004-03-08, 5:03 PM #2
"I think you could of handled it better, he has feeling to blah blah."

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

/glances at his thread *sigh*

Yeah, well, I think it's pretty funny.

(20:10:08) Jake: hey i dont want u to ****in mess with my ****in g/f
(20:10:35) CazorFett: alright, ill try.

Hehehe.

(20:39:21) Jake: alright tony, u better watch out tho cuz i just got some of my chess buddies to help me

ROFL

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited March 08, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-08, 5:03 PM #3
Chess guys, eh? You should be running for the hills.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

[This message has been edited by Avenger (edited March 08, 2004).]
Pissed Off?
2004-03-08, 5:03 PM #4
Seeing breasts for the first time is nothing to be ashamed of.

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-03-08, 5:04 PM #5
Nice, now get ready for the rebound.

------------------
BV's rendition of Titanic: Let's have sex. I won't let go. I don't need this stone.
The End.
~ Wolfy
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2004-03-08, 5:05 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tracer:
Seeing breasts for the first time is nothing to be ashamed of.

</font>

Who said anything about that?

------------------
2004-03-08, 5:06 PM #7
He seriously said he'd get his chess buddies to help? That's priceless.
2004-03-08, 5:06 PM #8
You can tell that he's serious when he threatens you with the chess club. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited March 08, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-08, 5:13 PM #9
SDGandalf: His chess buddies!??!
CazorFett: hahahaha
CazorFett: yeah
SDGandalf: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
SDGandalf: *inhale*
SDGandalf: Aaahahaahaahahaha!!!

Too bad I'm at work. I really had to work hard to stop me from busting out. My God that's too funny.

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-03-08, 5:25 PM #10
If their relationship was so incredibly fragile, you just did him a favor.

------------------
When bread becomes toast, it can never go back to being bread again.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-03-08, 5:30 PM #11
What are they going to do? En passant him?:P

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-03-08, 5:49 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Flexor:
If their relationship was so incredibly fragile, you just did him a favor.

</font>

Flexor just won my love for this week.

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-03-08, 5:58 PM #13
We better put Cazor in the Witness Protection Program. Those Chess buddies sound like trouble. We don't want Cazor to get...gulp...CHECKMATED!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Buildings that we have created to be aesthetically pleasing are slaughtering birds."
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2004-03-08, 6:04 PM #14
just do this...

"hey we don't have to get physical let's play chess... if i win you can beat me up, but if i lose you have to leave or i will have to feed your souls to satan"

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-03-08, 6:05 PM #15
That just might work considering i have never played chess.

------------------
2004-03-08, 6:18 PM #16
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">(20:39:21) Jake: alright tony, u better watch out tho cuz i just got some of my chess buddies to help me
</font>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You didn't destroy the relationship. He did by overreacting. This guy is an ***hat(I love whoever exposed me to that word).

------------------
Checksum: I thought about it, I guess I'm striving for my own personal ideals. I'll just project those ideals onto Jesus and say "I'm trying to be like Jesus" so that I won't have to listen to you banter endlessly about me worshipping a false god or some such.

The Last True Evil: Ironically, that's very Christian of you.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-03-08, 6:22 PM #17
That's what i was thinking as he was freaking out. I'm glad others agree.

------------------
2004-03-08, 9:08 PM #18
Since he seems to be extremly overreactive, you should sleep with his (ex)girlfriend and tell him, he should commit suicide shortly afterward. Problem solved.

------------------
Roach - Steal acceptance, lend denial.

0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-03-09, 12:51 AM #19
just a suggestion- if you want to hide her name from us, you should probably go back and edit her name out of the bottom half.

------------------
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing: Fallen Soldier
(no site up yet...)
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing
(a work in progress)
2004-03-09, 2:27 AM #20
Be careful, those "chess buddies" throw chess peices at you.

They sting.

------------------

"Run Away!"
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-03-09, 3:44 AM #21
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Flexor:
If their relationship was so incredibly fragile, you just did him a favor.</font>

My thoughts exactly.

I hate overprotective guys like that. I've had guys in bars come up to me with lines like 'what the ****'s your problem, *******?' for simply talking to their girlfriends in a friendly manner. Sure it's perfectly normal to be a little protective of your significant other, but at these extremes all they're doing is making their girlfriend's eyes roll.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.

[This message has been edited by Spork (edited March 09, 2004).]
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-03-09, 5:19 AM #22
Damnit Caz, why are you called Tony?? YOU STOLE MY NAME!!

And in other news, the Chess Club are going to arms. See if you're affected on the 10 o'clock News.

------------------
The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
-- Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, The Father of Rocketry
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-03-09, 5:44 AM #23
Teenage soap operas bore me.

------------------
All your my forums. Belong too me.
SHOLVAS KREE!
2004-03-09, 5:51 AM #24
Well anyway. It sounds like the grammicly challenged moron runs a gang of nerds. hahahahaha. And If it where me I would have torn him up well if he's a freind I woulden't .Well anyways I don't date to avoid dumb stuff like this. I would only date someone if I had feelings for the person. I am not talking about a boner. I am talking about what comes from the heart. Thats the only condition I will date. Well anyways him getting his chess buddys sounds really funny.

------------------
All your my forums. Belong too me.
SHOLVAS KREE!
2004-03-09, 5:55 AM #25
Ah, the stupidity and posturing of high schoolers....

------------------
--------------------------------------
Fear is here, where's the beer?
--------------------------------------
Fear is here, where's the beer?
2004-03-09, 6:44 AM #26
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Casperhead:
Well anyway. It sounds like the grammicly challenged moron runs a gang of nerds. hahahahaha. And If it where me I would have torn him up well if he's a freind I woulden't .Well anyways I don't date to avoid dumb stuff like this. I would only date someone if I had feelings for the person. I am not talking about a boner. I am talking about what comes from the heart. Thats the only condition I will date. Well anyways him getting his chess buddys sounds really funny.

</font>

resisting...urge...to decimate...ironic...AGH!!!!!

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-03-09, 6:52 AM #27
hehehehe ^^

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
2) You statement is lacking any clear structure or grammer. Please add these things.</font>

Sweet irony...
/fluffle
2004-03-09, 8:46 AM #28
It is ironic that a group of chess players would gang up on someone to beat the crap out of him. It is ironic in two very different ways, which in turn makes it ironic in ways beyond those explained herein.

It is ironic considering the calm, measured nature of the game. Yet it is also ironic considering the basic "outnumbering is outplaying" principle behind it.

And stuff.

------------------
Or then not. --FastGamerr/Nikumubeki
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2004-03-09, 10:09 AM #29
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Krokodile:
It is ironic that a group of chess players would gang up on someone to beat the crap out of him. It is ironic in two very different ways, which in turn makes it ironic in ways beyond those explained herein.

It is ironic considering the calm, measured nature of the game. Yet it is also ironic considering the basic "outnumbering is outplaying" principle behind it.

And stuff.
</font>

...what? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-03-09, 10:22 AM #30
if he confronts you with intentions to fight, do kick his *** .

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-03-09, 10:24 AM #31
This whole situation seems to be pointless. IT WAS A JOKE[/i]!!!!

If he can't take a joke he has no business in trying to KIK UR @$$.

Chess buddies? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] Prolly about as harmful as the Sesame Street Mafia [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif] (I've never met those guys, so I could be wrong). I wouldn't worry too much about that. Just let "jake" chill off; he's obviously just taking this thing the wrong way.

------------------
I am Darth Slaw.
The Dark Lord of the Sith,
And part of the Nightfire mod team
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-03-09, 10:25 AM #32
Hey, count your blessings Cazzy. If he were friends with some D&D people.. now they can get violent.

I know from experience, a chessfight pretty much is just chucking pawns at each other, and the occasional "heavy artillery" of a king or rook.

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-03-09, 10:34 AM #33
Hahahaha. APparently someone told Jake that she was just testing him, and he was using me (without me knowing) to get the girl worried. Oh god... That was the most messed up joke ever.

I mean... its not like it caught me with my pants down. I've met this guy... and some of the stuff he said to make her worried he would brake up with her were just.... really dumb and not like him.

Ah well. At least thats over.

Oh, and apparently he actually is in chess club, though. So the chess buddies are real. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
2004-03-09, 10:40 AM #34
I can see it now.

"Knight to King 7. Checkmate. No dude you have to let me hit you now I won the move! God I am so telling on you."

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-03-09, 10:52 AM #35
One of those chess pieces might get lodged in your throat and do serious damage.

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-03-09, 10:55 AM #36
ROFL

Just beware of any foul moves :P

P.S. I play chess and I can fight (so do my friends, not to mention we have swords and knifes) so check them out first.

------------------
<<Awaiting something smart to say>>
2004-03-09, 11:00 AM #37
the whole time reading this i'm thinking: start carrying checkers pieces, and then you wrap up the conflict.. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif] stupid school...

------------------
<Kroko> Massassi is like Nazi Germany online, only it's not in Germany.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-03-09, 11:04 AM #38
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Berlick:
P.S. I play chess and I can fight (so do my friends, not to mention we have swords and knifes) so check them out first.

</font>

Predicting Fighting ability:
Play chess?(I assume you more than just play and are in some kind of club) Marked down.
Knives? No effect
Swords(assuming you aren't in any kind of martial arts that utilize them) ? Marked Down

------------------
Checksum: I thought about it, I guess I'm striving for my own personal ideals. I'll just project those ideals onto Jesus and say "I'm trying to be like Jesus" so that I won't have to listen to you banter endlessly about me worshipping a false god or some such.

The Last True Evil: Ironically, that's very Christian of you.

[This message has been edited by Kieran Horn (edited March 09, 2004).]
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-03-09, 11:04 AM #39
Quote:
... not to mention we have swords and knifes...</font>

Are you being serious

------------------
"Music is the universal language and the
dialect we speak in is Hip Hop!" - King Solomon
2004-03-09, 11:10 AM #40
Quote:
</font>

Goddamn, Chess is hardcore.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97

↑ Up to the top!