Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Human Race Sucks
The Human Race Sucks
2004-03-09, 4:39 PM #41
That makes me sick.

------------------
"The Oracle told me I would die with my boots on. I've worn tennis shoes ever since." - Axis
2004-03-09, 7:39 PM #42
Crap like that is one of the reasons I no longer watch TV. ...and that fact that TLC and The Discovery Channel have pretty much replaced all science-related programming with interior decorating shows.

------------------
Pyro Universe The ultimate place for fireworks lovers! Learn how to put on your own show! Fireworks diagrams, instructions, pictures, safety tips, links, and a message board.

New! Fireworks T-shirts!
Pyro Universe The ultimate place for fireworks lovers! Learn how to put on your own show! Fireworks diagrams, instructions, pictures, safety tips, links, and a message board.

Boomtown Fireworks - Washington State fireworks retailer - huge selection!
2004-03-10, 3:55 AM #43
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Arkon11:
What is the human race coming to.</font>

It's always been like this.. It's not just "now". We just have technology now for more idiots to get more attention.

------------------
I felt like destroying something beautiful.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2004-03-10, 7:55 AM #44
I'm not surprised at them kicking off the guy who actually NEEDED the prize... After all, he was an example of an honerable citizen.

The part that really annoys me is that a lot of scum found it's way onto the Internet. Did you know that the number one thing searched for is XXX material? It is estimated that 50% of the data residing on the Internet is images that are best kept out of the hands of anybody under 18. I used to like Microsoft back in the days of DOS; it was quick, powewrful, and easy to manipulate to what I wanted. When they rolled out Windows, I was upset that they were opening up computing, and the Internet, to millions of people who would never do anything worthwhile with their new capacities.

Sorry for my little rant there...

------------------
Nes digs around in the trash can.
Nes finds a hamburger!
Nes puts the hamburger in his backpack.

[This message has been edited by nottheking (edited March 10, 2004).]
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-03-10, 8:35 AM #45
I think I've just fallen in love with nottheking, in a none gay kind of way...

I think I'll leave now...

------------------
<<Awaiting something smart to say>>
2004-03-10, 9:21 AM #46
People are *******s.
I'm sure there are people that think I'm one too.

------------------
To artificial life, all reality is virtual.
HTP
2004-03-10, 9:28 AM #47
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Z@NARDI:
It's always been like this.. It's not just "now". We just have technology now for more idiots to get more attention.

</font>

That's a cop out. It's considerably worse now, because we have technology celebrating it, condoning it, and encouraging it, leading to more of it.

------------------
--------------------------------------
Fear is here, where's the beer?
--------------------------------------
Fear is here, where's the beer?
2004-03-10, 9:41 AM #48
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Darth Evad:
People are *******s.
I'm sure there are people that think I'm one too.
</font>

You bet your *** there are.

*shift eyes*

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-03-10, 10:33 AM #49
Well, **** you **** and I don't think *** **** mo********** this is ******

what?

------------------
EvilMagic.net: Brian's Web Log
2004-03-10, 10:35 AM #50
/me looks at Brian

????

------------------
<<Awaiting something smart to say>>
2004-03-10, 12:27 PM #51
I don't have cable. I sometimes watch Enterprise, 24 and Alias, but that's it. =/

For the most part it's a waste of time, but a good story is worth 3 hours a week when I'm bored.

------------------
Ω of 14
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2004-03-10, 12:32 PM #52
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brian:

what?
</font>

Dude, wtf? Did you not read the rules?

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-03-10, 6:16 PM #53
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brian:

what?

</font>

TFTI. >_>

------------------
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"

↑ Up to the top!