Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Please, knock it off...
Please, knock it off...
2004-03-11, 12:44 PM #41
I have a quick question. Does any of this have to do with me? I was told massassi did "something" today, and I am just wondering...

------------------
"The Oracle told me I would die with my boots on. I've worn tennis shoes ever since." - Axis
2004-03-11, 1:28 PM #42
I'd like to thank all of massassi for makeing my situation a lot worse.

About 5 guys, all older then me, they said "So you noticed the new shirts?" I just looked at him. then he got right in my face. then he said "Yeah,we saw the IP adresses, you trashed our guestbook" I was like "Umm no" (Which I didnt) "yeah you did! You ****ing fa**t!, keep harassing us, and I'm going to **** you up! got it? ****ing loser. Shut the **** up, or I'm going to beat your *** !!!" so I just look at him, then I continue the conversation with my friend...I found it ironic. Stop harassing us or I will beat you up? Plus the yelling at me was kind of harassment itself. But the pissed part, was because, massassi trashed a guestbook, useing insults, childish names etc. You stooped down to their level...Now they think I did it all. I posted the site as sort of evidence. To show you the site. I didn't tell you to trash a guestbook.

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-11, 1:36 PM #43
Yeah ok stop blaming "all of massassi". We cannot control what a few visitors to this site do OUTSIDE of it.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-03-11, 1:39 PM #44
Okay fine, I blame the 26 massassians that posted in that guestbook.

------------------
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
2004-03-11, 1:41 PM #45
Sounds like you handled this situation up with the excellent standards of your others.
2004-03-11, 1:45 PM #46

Sorry for being pissed that some immature massassians are going to be responsible for getting my *** beat down.

I haven't stooped down to their level at all. Read those convo's. I haven't said anything to the band. I've been nothing but respectful and nice. Haven't swore, haven't threatened, or harassed anyone. Tha band has done all of those things.

------------------
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited March 11, 2004).]
2004-03-11, 1:46 PM #47
I can see where this is going, so let's just skip it. Think, breathe, move on.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97

↑ Up to the top!