Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Uber Girl Thread of Legend
The Uber Girl Thread of Legend
2004-10-04, 11:53 AM #1
1 week : 4 women

basically, some I fancy, but others I got with during the week and now they're upset with me and I cant stand this guilty feeling.
info:

Shiva* - the girl who texts me loads, I'm invited to hers and she's invited to mine. we wont admit what we think of each other, but everyone else thinks we fancy each other. She cheers me up. i think the world of her. Just been told by a friend over msn that Shiva likes getting attention from me.

Geena* - uhoh I feel awful because of this. A friend of a friend who Ive only met once before this week. we both suffer depression, and she was obsessed by the wounds on my arm, and we started getting on a little too well. After 4 hours she said she was crazy about me (said some dirty blatent sexual things to me as well) and we started kissing. She wanted to go back to my place cos of double bed.
now she's very upset and I feel SO GUILTY and upset with myself that I have hurt someone else.
Will talk to her tomorrow.

blonde girl* - Went on a pub crawl, and started chatting with this STUNNING blonde girl who is a friend of my housemate.
We talked all night and hit it off, but got rather ANNOYED when she went off with some other guy at the last night club.
But now my housemate tells me she is CRAZY for me.
Only prob is, I'm unwell with depression and bad skin and I'm just staying in my house the whole time, I dont want her to see me looking so crap.

So from u I need advice on Shiva, and blonde girl and ESPECIALLY geena

thanks

* real names not used
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-10-04, 11:58 AM #2
Play the field a little bit. Don't get yourself tied down to any one of them and see what happens
Pissed Off?
2004-10-04, 12:00 PM #3
That's only 3 women. Learn how to count.
2004-10-04, 12:09 PM #4
oh yeh sorry the 4th girl was just some flirt who really likes me but the least important.
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-10-04, 12:14 PM #5
err, i don't want to sound.. mean.. or whatever, but please type "you" instead of "u". it's only two more keystrokes, and it'd make your posts so much better.
2004-10-04, 12:14 PM #6
You've got 4 women to choose from and you're depressed? Wow, give like one or two to me. :D I've always thought it was funny when people thought they had a serious problem on their hands when they had to choose between the various women hanging off of them.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-04, 12:15 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine
That's only 3 women. Learn how to count.

My words exactly, more or less.

First, consider yourself lucky... Even people who aren't Massassians have a difficult time trying to get a relationship.

However, I do think you should go through and try to put your feelings toward the one you're least likely to lose. First of all, "Blonde Girl", from what you say, you would have the least chances with. Regardless of what your housemate says (like they know how others feel more than you do...), The fact that there's another guy entered into the equation does not bode well for you.

As for "Shiva", I'm not sure if she feels quite as deeply for you as you do for her. Of course, her feelings may be as great as yours, but there's still the chance she thinks you're "just friends". However, if you two do become as close as you'd like, I see the strongest relationship of the three possible ones you've presented.

I think your best chances might lie with "Geena", though some things there are troubling as well; the line "a little too well" might suggest trouble, might it not? She obviously wanted quite a bit out of her relation toward you, but the question of how solid her desires where is still quite present.
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-10-04, 12:24 PM #8
MSN Girl - forget trying to establish an intimate relationship with that. I tried it for two years and all it will do is screw you up even more.

Arm Wound Obsessed Girl - (Not to assume anything) From what you said she sounds like a slut, if shes willing to get in bed with you or whatever after 4 hours whats to stop her from gettin on with another guy a week later? Ive been down this road too, just leads to more depression.

Blonde Pub Crawling Girl - You said yourself you hit it off, despite who she left with at the end of the night. Id say explore that relationship a little further.
A) Shes real and not just words to read on your computer screen
B) The dude she left with was probably the guy she came with, so theres a certain sense of loyalty that she has which is always a bonus
C) Shes a blonde, dude....what more do you want?

My 2 cents...and more
Good Luck. Kick yourself in the *** when you know you should do something but are too depressed to do it :)

-S
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2004-10-04, 1:10 PM #9
all i have to say is YOU SUCK
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-10-04, 1:41 PM #10
Pub girl: She came in with another guy, but that does not rule it out entirely. For all you know, he might be her friend, or cousin or something. Never assume a guy a chick is seen with is her boyfriend until you absolutely know for certain. If you see her agauin, take the plunge and go for the number. It's not like oyu have anything to lose by trying.

Shiva: she said that she likes the attention you give her, so she may be the kind of chick that practically feeds on attention-- the typical attention whore. Try severely limit ing how much attention you give her and see what she does.

Geena: Normally, this chick would send off red flags and screeching warning sirens for me. She is depressed, and may have unusual interest in masochism. She is jumping into everything way too fast, which is a perfect example of desperation on her part. To me, she sounds unstable enough to warrant discretion.
2004-10-04, 1:59 PM #11
depression... followed closely by suicidalness and self-harm... doesn't mean she isn't a great person. She's just a low in her life... doesn't mean you should forget her.... i use elipsis too much...
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2004-10-04, 2:03 PM #12
Shiva: invited to what?

Geena: Um, how did you hurt her? By not having sex with her within the first 5 hours you met her? And why didn't you have sex with her? Note: this one sounds like trouble if you do anything beyond a fling

Blonde girl: Who cares? You have three other girls that like you.

Quote:
I've always thought it was funny when people thought they had a serious problem on their hands when they had to choose between the various women hanging off of them.
It's not as fun as it sounds. Especially when they are friends. *cups hands over face* God I was such an idiot.....
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-10-04, 2:15 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn

It's not as fun as it sounds. Especially when they are friends. *cups hands over face* God I was such an idiot.....

yeah, I did that too, once....
2004-10-04, 2:54 PM #14
sex, loads of it, with all of them.

then you should choose one.
2004-10-04, 2:55 PM #15
If you're making out with Shiva, keep an eye out for the other arms.

And I hope your blonde girl works out better than mine.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-04, 3:14 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Septic Yogurt
sex, loads of it, with all of them.

then you should choose one.

Yup. And then behead the others and offer their decapitated bodies as homage to her. She'll love it, I swear.
D E A T H
2004-10-04, 3:27 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi
Yup. And then behead the others and offer their decapitated bodies as homage to her. She'll love it, I swear.

Consider it done my master
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-10-04, 3:47 PM #18
I'll trade you a gmail invite for one of those girls.
Stuff
2004-10-04, 3:49 PM #19
See? Everyone come to ME for female advice. I know what's cool and what's not.

Cool:
Beheading other women and offering them as homage

Uncool:
Giving woman flowers.

Pfft. Who needs FLOWERS?
D E A T H
2004-10-04, 5:00 PM #20
Quote:

Cool:

Uncool:
Giving woman flowers.

Pfft. Who needs FLOWERS?

This advice is right up in the ranks of Happydud's "Plam-Strike-Pretend-You-Saved-Her" Method.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-10-04, 5:03 PM #21
As Desert Pike would say "Slap her with a trout."
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-10-04, 6:22 PM #22
Quote:

Cool:

Uncool:
Giving woman flowers.

Pfft. Who needs FLOWERS?

Hmmmmm. Mabye I'll have to try this dating thing! :D
2004-10-04, 6:34 PM #23
Quote:
Originally posted by BurrBoy
This advice is right up in the ranks of Happydud's "Plam-Strike-Pretend-You-Saved-Her" Method.

No need to tell me how good it is.
D E A T H
2004-10-04, 6:41 PM #24
Quote:
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS
Pub girl: She came in with another guy, but that does not rule it out entirely. For all you know, he might be her friend, or cousin or something. Never assume a guy a chick is seen with is her boyfriend until you absolutely know for certain. If you see her agauin, take the plunge and go for the number. It's not like oyu have anything to lose by trying.

Shiva: she said that she likes the attention you give her, so she may be the kind of chick that practically feeds on attention-- the typical attention whore. Try severely limit ing how much attention you give her and see what she does.

Geena: Normally, this chick would send off red flags and screeching warning sirens for me. She is depressed, and may have unusual interest in masochism. She is jumping into everything way too fast, which is a perfect example of desperation on her part. To me, she sounds unstable enough to warrant discretion.

He said it before I could. I agree with him on all three counts, expecially for Geena.
2004-10-04, 7:07 PM #25
My advice is go gay. Honestly Aaron you have the worst luck with women. (But uh... good vibes for whatever you attempt! :D)
2004-10-04, 7:18 PM #26
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
My advice is go gay.

It worked for me. :D
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-10-04, 7:37 PM #27
I suggest you play all your fields, but don't get serious with anyone until you've made a decision. There's nothing wrong with playing all your fields and exploring your options. Just don't get into a serious relationship with more than one at a time.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-04, 8:09 PM #28
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
I suggest you play all your fields, but don't get serious with anyone until you've made a decision. There's nothing wrong with playing all your fields and exploring your options. Just don't get into a serious relationship with more than one at a time.

for once, I agree with you.
2004-10-04, 9:28 PM #29
Pub crawl? You're drinking alcohol? What happened with those antidepressants?
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-10-04, 9:43 PM #30
$3x with all 3 @ the same time! whattt?? who said that?! haah ok seriouslyyyy playing.

My advice, is take Kieran's advice, the man gives the best advice. sorry that I dont have any to give. plus I gave up giving advice on here, men's pt. of view always rules out whatever advice I give lol

Just listen to Kieran, he's the man! lol

Laura:p ;) :cool:
2004-10-05, 8:09 AM #31
Further developments:

Lizzy, the blonde girl, was at the pub last night with my housemates.

She said...

Quote:
Originally stated by stunning blonde lizzy
I want his babies!!!

fair enough she had some booze, but according to friends she is SO into me its scary. She wont stop talking about me.
Therefore I will pursue her once my skin has improved a bit.

Shiva will have to wait, be close friends etc.

Page as always, is teh Dude, he knows what he's talking about, Geena IS actually into masochism (rudimentry levels but still bit odd) and she is a mess. Supposed to talk with her today.

So, thread closed! Decision made. Blonde girl it is.

ps. Chaz, I didnt drink at all on this pub crawl, I was the only sober one, I did have a few smokes though that got me real mellow.
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-10-05, 8:18 AM #32
go ruthervain
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-10-05, 8:26 AM #33
Thread opened;

Even if you're going with the blonde girl for now, stick with Shiva. Make yourself visible, don't completely ignore her, that kind of thing. Blonde lizzy doesn't that reliable.

Of course, I'm the suck with girls (as some of you know), so I'm not sure if you should be listening to me.

Thread re-CLOSED;
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2004-10-05, 8:31 AM #34
Quote:
Originally posted by clan ruthervain
She wont stop talking about me.
Therefore I will pursue her once my skin has improved a bit.

go for it now. Don't wait. Skin isn't a big issue to her, obviously, or she wouldn't be going for you now. Strike while the iron is hot, or live to regret it.
2004-10-05, 9:26 AM #35
lol ruthervain i know how you feel with the complexion issues every now and then that sucks... but when your around these girls to any of them bother you? let me ASSURE you those annoying tendencies some girls have and they think is cute do not go away. Geena is definite no. Blonde girl is starting to be a no as well. I am serious no matter how hot they are, and damn they can be hot, if there at all high-maintenance, opionated, or just plain dumb (which plagues many good looking women) you will find yourself annoyed and ignoring there phone calls. I'm glad to hear your doing better but 'choose wisely....'
2004-10-05, 12:54 PM #36
IMPORTANT : re opened.

Disaster concerning Geena.

She came round to talk face to face.
She wants more than friendship. She's fallen for me badly, AFTER ONE FRIGGIN night!?
What could I say?
I told her truth.

I care about her, as a close friend, but nothing more.
I said some things that came out wrong, that made me out to be some kind of male whore, a serial dating sob.
She suddenly ran off, out of my house. I didnt go after her.
My friend tried to stop her but he couldnt.

I feel so amazingly **** right now.

Oh, and I just saw my ex an hour ago. we ignored each other...

FUN FUN FUUNNN!!
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-10-05, 12:59 PM #37
dont feel ****ty dude shes just throwing a guilt trip on you... pagewizard described her pat.. she is an attention wanting clingy needing whore! you did nothing wrong besides let her high yet false hopes down. It sucks but your a lot better off by letting her down sooner then later. If she is any kind of non-pyschopath she will understand and still be friends with you.
2004-10-05, 1:26 PM #38
Quote:
Originally posted by JEDI-Salvation
MSN Girl - forget trying to establish an intimate relationship with that. I tried it for two years and all it will do is screw you up even more.

Eh. It could really go either way. I wouldn't get to excited about the idea though.

Quote:

Arm Wound Obsessed Girl - (Not to assume anything) From what you said she sounds like a slut, if shes willing to get in bed with you or whatever after 4 hours whats to stop her from gettin on with another guy a week later? Ive been down this road too, just leads to more depression.

Yeah, but that road also makes a pit stop at having sex first. And why couldn't he just turn the car around after gets there?

Quote:

C) Shes a blonde, dude....what more do you want?

I do not consider blondes relationship material. You can't trust them, they're fickle and have their heads in the clouds. Brunettes are reliable.
-El Scorcho

"Its dodgeball time!" -Stormy Waters
2004-10-05, 1:29 PM #39
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn

Women are not for being friends with anyway.
-El Scorcho

"Its dodgeball time!" -Stormy Waters
2004-10-05, 1:40 PM #40
Quote:
Originally posted by El Scorcho
I do not consider blondes relationship material. You can't trust them, they're fickle and have their heads in the clouds. Brunettes are reliable.

Yeah and black girls don't know how to cook and chinese women have lousy communication skills. :rolleyes:

↑ Up to the top!