Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Uber Girl Thread of Legend
The Uber Girl Thread of Legend
2004-10-05, 1:43 PM #41
Quote:
Originally posted by El Scorcho
Women are not for being friends with anyway.

i would have to agree with that for the most part
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-10-05, 1:54 PM #42
Quote:
Originally posted by MaD CoW
Yeah and black girls don't know how to cook and chinese women have lousy communication skills. :rolleyes:

I base this entirely on my personal experience. Others may disagree with me, but for whatever reason...blondes just have it out for me. I've gotten nothing but grief, heartbreak and abuse from them. I do not have a remotely positive experience with any of the blondes I've dated.

I've always had much better luck with brunettes. I find blondes tend to be much higher maintence as well...although all women are high maintence to an extent.

So, I've come to the inescapable conclusion that I should never date blondes again. But, since I'm engaged to be married I should never have to make that decision. :D

I had never heard those stereotypes about black and chinese women.
-El Scorcho

"Its dodgeball time!" -Stormy Waters
2004-10-05, 3:11 PM #43
Quote:
Originally posted by El Scorcho
Women are not for being friends with anyway.
I meant that as in the two girls were friends.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-10-06, 9:40 AM #44
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn
I meant that as in the two girls were friends.

Yeah I probably wouldn't feel to good about ruining a friendship...but if their friendship failed the test perhaps it wasn't that strong to begin with. *shrugs*
-El Scorcho

"Its dodgeball time!" -Stormy Waters

↑ Up to the top!